Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

9 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I don't think it matters how many pages it gets to.

The fact is, there was a link to a Bundesliga player which you're now saying you want to see us linked to after asking for a thread linking us to a Bundesliga player to be closed two days ago.

I'm not looking to expose you or anything, I'm just confused by your post mate that's all.

I didn't say I wanted us linked to Budesliga players anyone can speculate a 16 year old on twatter can get a thread started on VT! I'd like to see a couple of established PL/Bundesliga/La Liga players come in through the door. Hope that clears up the mystery wouldn't want to get exposed 😂

31 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

Wild thought, can we loan Minamino?

The only reason there was ever speculation that Divock Origi was available was because Klopp wants to use Minamino this season, so I'd guess not. If you're loaning a Liverpool forward this year it's Rhian Brewster.

If C.Wilson comes through the door then we have to question the recruitment team. There have been some serious failures if we are seriously considering him. There are better cheaper strikers around than him. RB Salzburg have 3 alone.  The Bundesliga, Ligue 1, la Liga have numerous better options. Real Madrid and Barcelona definitely would have better in their B teams. 

Wilson doesn't suit a high pressing game. We need someone to fit the system. Someone posted a video of Newcastle's best links. Shin Weissman is someone who can do a very good job for us. 

• Like 2

I'd take Wilson if he was just a supplement. Not a bad player. 

But I think it's lazy links. Pretty clear the papers got no idea who we're really after except Cash I guess. 

Almost a guarantee we're looking at a lot ic options atm. 

6 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Cash announced tomorrow, Benrahma announced the day after possibly.

#ITK

Announced for who?  Apparently Arsenal want Benrahma and the odds of them signing him are now almost the same as us according to Skybet.... 

2 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:
Newcastle & Villa both in talks with Bournemouth over striker Callum Wilson. Newcastle trying to structure a deal that would include winger Matt Ritchie going in the other direction. Aston Villa also trying to buy Wilson, but their deal would not involve a player-swap #NUFC

I would be seriously underwhelmed if we signed wilson.

• Like 1