Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

Kaveh Solhekol.

Of all the career bullshitting breeze chatting gobshites on Sky Sports down the years, this guy is comfortably the worst. What a complete and utter tw@t.

I thought it was a new Russian Disinfectant.

Sure we could get tons of deals done asap if we just rolled over and paid whatever silly fee the selling clubs are asking for. Hopefully we wont be doing that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jbvilla909 said:

Last summer we had signings come outta knowhere, Wesley for example, we didn't hear anything until it was pretty much done... I expect the same this transfer window...

I think that's likely to happen again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes, the usual 9-5 shift on VT.

Well I've been refreshing VT all day at work for the past few weeks and we haven't signed anyone but I'm on annual leave this week so that means we're bound to sign someone and I'll miss the meltdown!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

I'm confused - why is that tweet in the Aston villa transfer thread ?

Kaveh got brought up because he's making up his usual rubbish. Then a few people rightly called him a dick. He's just a prime example of the know nothing "journalists" (word used loosely) who attention seek and bait clicks. 99% of media links are absolute nonsense.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Kaveh got brought up because he's making up his usual rubbish. Then a few people rightly called him a dick. He's just a prime example of the know nothing "journalists" (word used loosely) who attention seek and bait clicks. 99% of media links are absolute nonsense.

I've read that tweet several times and it seems to be about zaha and crystal palace. 

I think what’s throwing a lot of us is the transfer window being open until October, a lot of us want the signings before the season starts but we have to accept there’s a chance a lot of our signings might not be until we are into the season. 

1 hour ago, TRO said:

well he is 29.

scored 110 goals in 379 games in his career...thats a goal every 3.44 games.

scored 59 goals in 220 games at Valencia.

Scored 22 in 85 games in his last 2 seasons....thats a goal every 3.72 games, so he is not getting better.

whichever way you look at it, he is not prolific....its a gamble IMO

Maybe a gamble but the point is they may or have lured a guy from a top European club, so why cant we or why aren't we?

• Like 1