Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

16 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Kaveh Solhekol.

Of all the career bullshitting breeze chatting gobshites on Sky Sports down the years, this guy is comfortably the worst. What a complete and utter tw@t.

I have a deep hatred for that bloke. Can't stand him at all. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Kaveh Solhekol.

Of all the career bullshitting breeze chatting gobshites on Sky Sports down the years, this guy is comfortably the worst. What a complete and utter tw@t.

Him and Hadji had so much promise though. Were excellent in the 98 WC. 

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

Fair enough I hadn't seen that. I still wouldn't be expecting a string of £50m signings based on that though.

Which exactly of the sides that have "made it" and transitioned to successful sides in the last 10 years (so basically just Spurs and Wolves) have bought multiple £50m signings in order to get European football? Hell even Man City didn't and still haven't made those sorts of signings.

You seem to think that in order to "satisfy our ambitions" and get where our owners want the club to be we need to be spending £200m with all of them +50m based on the above. Madness. 

What exactly would it take for you to sit back on here and say "this was an amazing window lads nice one owners well done I'm happy"...

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Is "a string of £50m signings" what it would take to satisfy you?

No read the thread. 

When these owners came in the club was on its knees - they've pumped millions in. If they chose to ease up on the spending and we "only" get Cash and Watkins... that's fair enough imo. We need to start spending more wisely.

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Which exactly of the sides that have "made it" and transitioned to successful sides in the last 10 years (so basically just Spurs and Wolves) have bought multiple £50m signings in order to get European football? Hell even Man City didn't and still haven't made those sorts of signings.

You seem to think that in order to "satisfy our ambitions" and get where our owners want the club to be we need to be spending £200m with all of them +50m based on the above. Madness. 

What exactly would it take for you to sit back on here and say "this was an amazing window lads nice one owners well done I'm happy"...

No I'm not the asking for big expenditure  - read the thread ....I'm fine with Cash and Watkins.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

No I'm not the asking for big expenditure  - read the thread ....I'm fine with Cash and Watkins.

No problem bud, just didn't read that way on first viewing !

Edited by Steero113

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

5/6 quality signings combining to around £150m wouldn't be a bad window.

That would allow us to blow £50m on a top striker and still sign 4 or 5 £20m/£25m figured quality players.

I don't think it's too unrealistic to expect us to spend near what we did last summer.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

FYI... I think I might be partially responsible for the recent influx of d*ckheads.

Due to waxing lyrical about VT being my Villa space, on Facebook, as the Facebook Villa pages do my head in. 

I might have alerted the type I was actually running away from.

Apologies all.

🤦🏾‍♂️

Ahhh finally someone to blame 😂

Does feel like this forum has a new edge though, doesn’t it! Not great....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

FYI... I think I might be partially responsible for the recent influx of d*ckheads.

Due to waxing lyrical about VT being my Villa space, on Facebook, as the Facebook Villa pages do my head in. 

I might have alerted the type I was actually running away from.

Apologies all.

🤦🏾‍♂️

I'm not even angry, just disappointed in you.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1