Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Konsa is more experienced than Mings and Axel when it comes to first team football. He has comparable, stats and ratings to the overly vaunted Axel as well, so NO issues with him whatsoever.

I still think we need another experienced CB ( not Necessarily prem experience ) without knowing the ins and outs with Engels his drop in form was alarming ! 

He has been injured for months. 

18 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Rico Henry would now be perfect as well as Aaron’s on the right (I think he is worth the gamble @£20mill) McKennie in the middle of midfiled with wankfestDream scenario Thauvin, Rashica & Edouard though I’d personally be happy with Buendia as more realistic @RW... Smuggle under the radar Butland on the cheap and alongside Edouard and Voila... A £120 million fantasists Pipe dream pending spree...  

You had me until Butland. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Who?

Not sure if serious but if you don’t know of him, he’s a highly rated young left back that used to be at Wigan.  Nearly joined AC Milan in January but the move broke down. Would have been a useful addition at the price quoted today.

12 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Rico Henry would now be perfect as well as Aaron’s on the right (I think he is worth the gamble @£20mill) McKennie in the middle of midfiled with wankfestDream scenario Thauvin, Rashica & Edouard though I’d personally be happy with Buendia as more realistic @RW... Smuggle under the radar Butland on the cheap and alongside Edouard and Voila... A £120 million fantasists Pipe dream pending spree...  

Thauvin flopped at the barcodes but seems to have turned into quite the player. 55 goals in 120 apps for Marseille in France, pretty much 1 in 2 and he's a winger. He'd be the best signing of the lot but sadly I think he's out of our reach at this moment. 

42 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Rumour was they offered him £50k/week which is absolutely obscene if true.

That'd make him the third highest earner in the team. I wonder what that dressing room would be like.

Are they doing a Fulham again?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Surprised malang sarr hasn't got more buzz around him

Had a couple of weak links to arsenal and now barca 

He's a talent that's for sure. Quite versatile as he can play CB and LB and obviously very young. Available on a free too. We should be all over him.

Edited by VillaFaninLondon

10 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

That'd make him the third highest earner in the team. I wonder what that dressing room would be like.

Are they doing a Fulham again?

Imagine your left back being one of your best players and then you buy a reserve left back and pay him more than the rest of the squad. 

They’re doing it again. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Of the players we've been linked with, If we start the season with a 6 like this I'll be happy:

........................Luiz........................

...........SJM.........McKennie..........

Rashica................................Jack

....................Edouard.....................

Signing Rashica: £22mil; McKennie: £20mil; Edouard: £30-35mil. That leaves around £25-30mil to improve the defence imo. 

I think that gives a much more solid base to the midfield, with more pace and threat out wide and imo Edouard has the potential to be a top level striker even if he does play in a pretty mediocre league.

The rest of the money I'd look at signing another CB to compete with Mings and Konsa (Lyuindama, Ajer, Malang Sarr ), a full back (Aarons, Clyne) and a GK especially if Heaton's injury has impacted his level of performance (Cillensen would be brilliant).

Do this and we're a top half team. But it does look like it would have to be a near perfect window for that to happen and at Villa, we don't do those 😂