Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

20 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

We won't sign Tammy but even from the club in question... Alvaro Morata £50mill. What a weird statement

It was actually a question. I missed out the question mark.  Morata fee had already been agreed as part of loan deal. Can you think of any others? 

Im just having a football debate. Why you gotta come out with shit like this?  

21 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Liverpool didn’t want Torres, who was looking a shadow of himself, and he signed for Chelsea for £50m.

Angel Di Maria didn’t hit it off at Man Utd, but they sold him for £50m+ To PSG.

Diego Costa rubbed people up the wrong way at Chelsea and got left out of a load of teams. They sold him to Atletico for around £60m.

If only the buying clubs had heard of the ‘The player is unwanted so we can knock off 25% of his worth’ rule :lol:

Ok fair enough. Let’s wait and see. I want apologies from all of you when Tammy leaves Chelsea for less than 40 million. ;)

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 1

Tammy: 22, English, Prem’ proven striker in a top 4 team, International caps.

£55M (at least) all day long, whether he’s wanted at Chelsea or not - and I think he probably is. 

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Ok fair enough. Let’s wait and see. I want apologies from all of you when Tammy leaves Chelsea for less than 40 million. ;)

He’ll sign for an undisclosed figure just to keep the argument going. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It was actually a question. I missed out the question mark.  Morata fee had already been agreed as part of loan deal. Can you think of any others? 

Im just having a football debate. Why you gotta come out with shit like this?  

Apologies. I'm just so done with all this bloody plane spotting, 12 year old ITK wannabe's floating around. Took my anger out on you. I'd be happy if the transfer window ended tomorrow 😂 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Even that is highly optimistic.

Think it will be another relegation dog fight this season.

Would i take 17th right now? Yes i would.

17th and a cup final was acceptable last season taking consideration of everything that happened pre-season, but for a club our size

with aspirations to return to our former heights it would not be acceptable again. Great strides forward need to be taken ( and will be)

We need to be much further up the league to further attract the sort of signing we will need to step up again. We WILL get there!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Apologies. I'm just so done with all this bloody plane spotting, 12 year old ITK wannabe's floating around. Took my anger out on you. I'd be happy if the transfer window ended tomorrow 😂 

Fair enough mate. No worries.

I’m afraid we’ve got another 2 and a half months of this!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Deal. I’d love him to come here and I’d love his fee to be that low. I expect we’ll both be waiting and that he’ll continue to play for Chelsea. But here’s hoping!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

I’ve just seen Buendia on the number 11 bus!

• Haha 2