Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Dortmund say Sancho wont be joining Manure, apparently Sancho has also agreed a new contract.

I hope they dont come for Grealish now.....

If they do we need to play hard ball and give them a deadline too.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

Agree. Both need to be pace merchants. Sarr and Eduoard should do it. Cheeky £60m should be enough

I can't see Edouard going for 40m,considering Celtic current largest transfer was 20m and he is unproven at full international level or in a top league. More likely going to be able 25m.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

If they come with the 120m that they were willing to throw at sancho I would be tempted. 

well, they prob didnt want to throw 100m at Sancho, hence the fact they didnt sign him......

Get the impression they were trying to low ball Dortmund and it backfired.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They probably will now...

to me, thats just telling Man U to put up, or shut up IMO.

I've also seen that they have an alternative in that dutch kid Van Der Beek or whatever his name is.

If it is indeed a "deadline" thing.

We should do exactly the same, in the event they do come in for him.

Full fee, deadline, or piss of..

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

well, they prob didnt want to throw 100m at Sancho, hence the fact they didnt sign him......

Get the impression they were trying to low ball Dortmund and it backfired.

Man Utd are useless at signing players. Mourinho mentioned it when he was there. 

Bruno Fernandes took about 3 windows to sign and the Maguire deal was drawn out and they eventually paid the asking price they didn't want to pay at first

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Dortmund say Sancho wont be joining Manure, apparently Sancho has also agreed a new contract.

I hope they dont come for Grealish now.....

If they do we need to play hard ball and give them a deadline too.

Wow just had a look on Twitter and Christ the Manu fans are delusional. Dortmund are bullying Manu, Sancho needs to force it through by submitting a written transfer request...............they could try offering a figure closer to Dortmund's valuation as it's the selling club that dictates the price not the buyer ffs

• Like 2