sne

Summer Transfers Window 2020

Topic will be automatically locked at 23:59

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

panic buying a Scott Hogan.

Shhhhh loose tongues cost sales....

• Haha 1

So according to the papers (who likely know f all) Milot Rashica's asking price has dropped from £33m to about £18m now.

Still think he'll end up at Red Bull Leipzig but hope we at least try.

• Like 1

id just keep the same squad again, dont know if i want a boring mid table season it was fun that relegation battle 🥳

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

id just keep the same squad again, dont know if i want a boring mid table season it was fun that relegation battle 🥳

I’d take a boring mid table season

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Don't understand the panic on here, signings will be made, preseason training hasnt started yet.

It's Aston Villa though. 

• Like 1

Willian was released. Free agent now...

20 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2014 Benteke is locked away in a room with 1989 Metallica. Imposters masquerade as them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

2014 Benteke is locked away in a room with 1989 Metallica. Imposters masquerade as them.

Trying to think of a case  of a player who redeemed themselves after a massive dip in form.  

Surprised if Robinson goes Blades without a sniff from us and we lose out on Hickey.

Hoping for two players this week.

Edited by Tomaszk

Apparently Rashica was left out of Bremen last match "Amid offers from Aston Villa and Wolves"?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Trying to think of a case  of a player who redeemed themselves after a massive dip in form.  

i was thinking torres, but his goalscoring form upon his return to atletico actually wasn't too dissimilar to his record at chelsea

I can't see Will.I.An playing for Villa. 

7 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Actually a really good question. What is the evidence a player, once brilliant over consecutive seasons, moves club, suffers seemingly irreversible loss of form, moves club, returns to previous best? 

Fernanado Torres is another 'Benteke' example. Brilliant, moves to a different club, becomes barely recognisable. Is there an opposite example?

2 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Actually a really good question. What is the evidence a player, once brilliant over consecutive seasons, moves club, suffers seemingly irreversible loss of form, moves club, returns to previous best? 

Fernanado Torres is another 'Benteke' example. Brilliant, moves to a different club, becomes barely recognisable. Is there an opposite example?

most ex-Villa players of the last couple of years?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I can't see Will.I.An playing for Villa. 

Did you have to Mooney that reference?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently Rashica was left out of Bremen last match "Amid offers from Aston Villa and Wolves"?

But he's allegedly turned down offers from Liverpool and AC Milan to stay in Germany, hoping to secure a move to either RB Leipzig or Borussia Dortmund. I just dont see this happening? If any of those clubs wants him, incuding Wolves (if they win the Europa), they can offer far more than us at the moment?

could argue mings actually. signed for bournemouth for big money, couldn't get in the side (partly due to injuries) but wasn't highly thought of at all. then flourished when he signed for us

Â