Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

10 minutes ago, pete101 said:

You alright mate ? We are in middle of a Pandemic and your hoping for asteroids

Only a little one. On Leeds.

Oh alright then, Godzilla going a bit mental for an hour.

5 minutes ago, MJ_1874 said:

On the DM side, first Marvelous is actually pretty good and is definitely worth keeping.  Obvious names in the top 25 but a few potential targets.  Philip Billing looks like a fantastic young DM and should be available for £15m.  Sean Longstaff as well, didn't he turn down a contract offer?

image.png.e5a2e0ad572311e17507f8707d29c00a.png

Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

No idea if true buts it’s been a headline in Turkey on and off for 12 months, it clearly sells papers/attracts clicks if nothing else. 

Tbf he got badly injured and may have just recovered. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MJ_1874 said:

On the DM side, first Marvelous is actually pretty good and is definitely worth keeping.  Obvious names in the top 25 but a few potential targets.  Philip Billing looks like a fantastic young DM and should be available for £15m.  Sean Longstaff as well, didn't he turn down a contract offer?

image.png.e5a2e0ad572311e17507f8707d29c00a.png

Agree about Phil Billing. I don’t get why so many are against signing him. 

• Like 1

Just saw a pretty pointless story saying that Aarons could be allowed to leave on loan, and the deal  "May require an option to buy".

Mentions that we have to compete with Bayern for his signature etc.

Now either the story is complete bollox, or they 

A. Need to ease up with wages ( In hopes of coming straight back up with him still as their player)

B. They have so much faith in him to be a hit wherever he goes, that his value will increase exponentially and they will get an even bigger fee?

C. They want the cash but no takers so far at whatever their asking price is?

Or again, its complete bollox.

https://tbrfootball.com/report-claims-aston-villa-target-could-leave-norwich-on-loan-this-summer/

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just saw a pretty pointless story saying that Aarons could be allowed to leave on loan, and the deal  "May require an option to buy".

Mentions that we have to compete with Bayern for his signature etc.

Now either the story is complete bollox, or they 

A. Need to ease up with wages ( In hopes of coming straight back up with him still as their player)

B. They have so much faith in him to be a hit wherever he goes, that his value will increase exponentially and they will get an even bigger fee?

C. They want the cash but no takers so far at whatever their asking price is?

Or again, its complete bollox.

https://tbrfootball.com/report-claims-aston-villa-target-could-leave-norwich-on-loan-this-summer/

I would guess A or C and I would take him on loan (though would prefer to buy as I think his value will increase).

• Like 1

Wilson in, Hogan out would be a good deal provided 1- it not much money thrown in, and 2- we will get another quality striker in.

Wilson would be a massive upgrade on Hogan who is now deadwood to the squad. Both are the same age.  Wilson has scored  a respectable 29 premier league goals  in 93 games in his last 3 seasons.That is a about 1 in 3. Hogan has scored 18 championship goals in 71 games- about 1 in 4 at a lower level. I would be disappointed if he is the sole person to lead the line before big Wes comes back but this possible deal seems a no brainer. 

i think i know who i would like player wise in an ideal world (for full back, wingers, striker etc), but i really cant get my head around the right MC for us?????

Santamaria?, Billing?, Doucoure?, Hughes?, Fredricks?, McCarthy?, Lerma?

I think we really need a player who is both a good footballer and a physical presence to complete/complement the midfield trio with Luiz/McGinn.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i think i know who i would like player wise in an ideal world (for full back, wingers, striker etc), but i really cant get my head around the right MC for us?????

Santamaria?, Billing?, Doucoure?, Hughes?, Fredricks?, McCarthy?, Lerma?

I think we really need a player who is both a good footballer and a physical presence to complete/complement the midfield trio with Luiz/McGinn.

Thoughts?

people just do nothing GIF by KuruptFM

But on a serious note I wouldn’t mind Billings.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa