Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 minutes ago, villaglint said:

No idea if true buts it’s been a headline in Turkey on and off for 12 months, it clearly sells papers/attracts clicks if nothing else. 

Looks like he was badly injured last season. I think it’s unlikely we would be interested now. We were definitely in for him last summer.

10 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

From Turkish news: Aston Villa is 12 M to Galatasaray for Christian Luyindama € He is preparing to make an offer. (Fanatic)

Translation a bit off. Wonder if the report is??

*edit* not heard of this player, anyone else?

I think this is kind of signings that are more likely rather than Buendia and Aaron’s.

• Sad 1

It amazes me how many shitty wannabe pundits seem to exist solely to comment amount us.

Alex Bruce ffs. We're the only club daddy didn't sign him for, so god knows what insight he has into the club apart from hearing "you'll never guess what the Chinese fella has said now" stories over a Sunday roast.

15 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

From Turkish news: Aston Villa is 12 M to Galatasaray for Christian Luyindama € He is preparing to make an offer. (Fanatic)

Been linked with him since last summer/January I think

I think the fact that Guilbert isn't a guaranteed starter over Elmohamady is an indication that ideally we could with better in that position, as reliable as Elmohamady has been for us, if he's starting a lot of games because there's no one any better then that's probably an indication that we need better in that position. Elmohamady also only has one year left on his contract.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Apparently, according to 'Transfer Markt', this transfer is 72% likely to happen. Right, where's my debit card...

Well Transfer Markt also says there's a 233% chance Said Benrahma is going to transfer this window 😂

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 1.54.09 PM.png

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Like probably about 75% of VT members I have just watched a YouTube video of him. He is clearly a good footballer who is also hucking fuge! He did a header back to his gk followed by a forward roll and for all of these reasons I am absolutely in!

2 minutes ago, MJ_1874 said:

On the DM side, first Marvelous is actually pretty good and is definitely worth keeping.  Obvious names in the top 25 but a few potential targets.  Philip Billing looks like a fantastic young DM and should be available for £15m.  Sean Longstaff as well, didn't he turn down a contract offer?

image.png.e5a2e0ad572311e17507f8707d29c00a.png

Where's that from?