Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, av1 said:

I don't suppose anyone has a newish Porsche they'd like to swap for my 10yr old Kia? 

May aswell try my luck while we're on the subject of hard to believe swap deals. 

I've just lost my job, have the bank trying to take the roof from over my head, can't even afford the insurance on the porsche so yes, I might seek to swap my new porsche for your old Kia and a bit of Mula to sweeten the deal.  At least I can keep driving until I win the lottery. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've just lost my job, have the bank trying to take the roof from over my head, can't even afford the insurance on the porsche so yes, I might seek to swap my new porsche for your old Kia and a bit of Mula to sweeten the deal.  At least I can keep driving until I win the lottery. 

Not so humble brag?

2 hours ago, MellbergsBeard said:

When I read 'Premier League Experience' I still think of Lescott, Richards and Richardson. Will this ever not be the case? 

Yep. This whole pl experience thing is just non sense. Bournemouth and Watford had plenty of pl experience. Still went down.

What we need is good players. Pl experience or not I don't care. Just get good players.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

If we're going for any Wilson that played for Bournemouth last season I hope it is Harry Wilson.

Would be far more excited if we got him and that would improve our wide play a lot IMO.

His wide play is shit. Embodiment of a highlights player.

David Brooks is the real talent but he's injured, not sure they'd sell and the papers have just started linking him with Liverpool. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Yep. This whole pl experience thing is just non sense. Bournemouth and Watford had plenty of pl experience. Still went down.

What we need is good players. Pl experience or not I don't care. Just get good players.

Yep I agree there are benefits of experience of the PL or even being based in the uk already but the most important thing is how good they will fit in and their ability.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

His wide play is shit. Embodiment of a highlights player.

David Brooks is the real talent but he's injured, not sure they'd sell and the papers have just started linking him with Liverpool. 

i disagree re Harry Wilson. He averages a goal almost every 3 games and I think he'd improve us.

I rate Brooks too but he might be tougher to get.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, samjp26 said:

Make of it what you will, but apparently we were trying to loan Takefusa Kubo from Real Madrid but he chose to go to Villarreal 

But, but, but no loaning young players to develop for other teams?

30 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

If we're going for any Wilson that played for Bournemouth last season I hope it is Harry Wilson.

Would be far more excited if we got him and that would improve our wide play a lot IMO.

source.gif

Except set pieces Wilson is pretty shit, scores flashy goals but offers very little else. Bournemouth fans were livid that Howe tried to fit him in the team every game

We already have Hourihane for this role 

• Thanks 1