Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Personally I think Chelsea make a big mistake if they don't think Tammy is worth a starting role.

A mistake I'd be happy to make the most of by bringing him here.

Edited by A'Villan
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Personally I think Chelsea make a big mistake if they don't think Tammy is worth a starting role.

A mistake I'd be happy to make the most of by bringing him here.

Are you mad?

Werner are streets ahead of him. It's not even close.

39 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Tammy won’t come here, he is a champions league striker.

Making it sound like he’s on Messi’s level.

I love Tammy and it would be ambitious to get him back here, but if we can’t bring in players at his level we ain’t going anywhere quickly.

• Like 2

Just now, gwi1890 said:

So was Fabio Borini 😉

Smalling was in the team last season when they beat Juve away.

Anyone doubting his quality as a defender doesn't have a clue about football.

Phil Jones is a different story. He's genuinely a s*** footballer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Probably why the quoted figure is 100m and not the 120-140m it was last season. We look like we're going to spend every penny available again.

= NSWE mean business 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Why can we not put a samba outfit on samatta and flog him to lazio for 13m..get it done

And get him to walk with a slight limp

• Haha 1

Would people accept buying Watkins and loaning Tammy for a season if that’s the best we could do?

I know some journalist mentioned Tammy on loan as an idea as Chelsea likely wouldn’t want to sell him but couldn’t guarantee him game time this season which is a problem in Euros year.

On the one hand I’m not a fan of loans but in the right circumstance are ok but then not having to fork out a big fee, still getting the player plus getting Watkins and see how he works out.  Allows us more money of top class wingers and other areas and if Watkins doesn’t blow us away or Wes doesn’t blow us away we can spend next close seasons transfer kitty on a striker plus we might be more attractive if we can end up with a good league position.

I’m still on the fence but it’s intriguing although only an idea.  For me getting Tammy perm is the best outcome but if not it’s intriguing this idea.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, nick76 said:

Would people accept buying Watkins and loaning Tammy for a season if that’s the best we could do?

Yes. We could get in his ear, tell him his love for Chelsea was false, that he needn't selfie himself on moments of great success for Villa but just throw that phone into the Holte and make a bee-line for the champagne just like McGinn would.