Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Talk of Lazio offering 13 mill for Wesley in media now.

One I'd rather keep him than Samatta, Two 13 mill is alot less than what we paid for him and three, he wasnt given enough time and scored some alright goals for us before his injury.

No deal Lazio take Samatta instead for that price. 

22 minutes ago, av1 said:

Yes. It's been agreed that a player highly thought of by the European and PL champions isn't good enough for us. 

We moved on 😁

He isn’t as good as Ianacho 

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

One I'd rather keep him than Samatta, Two 13 mill is alot less than what we paid for him and three, he wasnt given enough time and scored some alright goals for us before his injury.

Link?

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Link?

Lazio is certainly looking for a striker, in the event of the sale of Caicedo they would become 2. Mayoral is a deal in the pipeline, the negotiations with Real Madrid go on on the basis of 15 million euros. In the last few hours, however, Wesley has also appeared again . The Brazilian tip has been on Tare's list for two years already. The former Brugge, now at Aston Villa, has had an unhappy season. Twenty-one appearances and 5 goals, then in January the rupture of the cruciate ligament. It is recovering, it could be ready between September and October.  It costs 15-17 million euros . He enjoys the esteem of Tare. The British aim for Liverpool's Origi, Wesley can be really sold. Lazio awaits and evaluates.

https://www.corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/calcio-mercato/2020/08/07-72557879/lazio_caicedo_verso_l_addio_e_in_attacco_rispunta_wesley/

Just now, Mjvilla said:

Is that saying we are after origi at the end there too? 

Love how translate calls Wesley 'it' 😂😂

Google translate is an infinite source of comedy.

14 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

@KenjiOgiwara gassing up the jet to Italy right now!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Too much invested in Wesley, i have faith he comes back from his injury quickly and does well for us.

Well yeah I'd agree but if they offered our money back we could add that and go after someone big and have money left over for wingers, it maybe a move were looking to do who knows.

I'd still sell Samatta.

Big money signing-Watkins-Davis and Vasilev.

Edited by Dave-R

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Davis and Vassilev have no business being in the squad next season imo. Both need loans spell out. 

Vassilev would definitely benefit from a loan , zero reason to loan Davis unless you extend his current deal

3 hours ago, RichiBoi11 said:

The Davis situation is a bit murky for me. I think almost everyone agrees he needs a season out on loan, but considering we triggered a 1 year extension rather than even giving him a 2 year deal means any loan would basically be the end of his time, similar to O'Hare. He has definite potential and I don't think he'll reach his best playing a bit part role in our squad, so maybe using him as a makeweight in a deal would be best for all parties.

I think that we need to offer him another contract and then send him out on loan. If we then need to sell him, we need to do a Douglas type of deal, with an agreed buy back figure. 

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Davis and Vassilev have no business being in the squad next season imo. Both need loans spell out. 

That's abit wrong because we have to start giving youth a chance in first team like big clubs do. Yes the majority of games should be played by your big guns but here and there youth should get some games even if its to help the bug guns relax and recover.

We don't have the money to go buy a whole load of new strikers to send youth out on loan anyway. If I'm to be honest I would sell Davis and Samatta if I could. I'd play Vasilev in front of both those two and try fast track him as neither Davis and Samatta can bloody score and Vasilev looks be the next prospect coming up and we really do need to start getting some youth coming through somewhere.

• Like 1

Apparently Newcastle (and Milan) are interested in Wilmar Barrios who is looking to leave Zenit.

Now there is a guy who would add a bit of steel and aggression to our midfield.

• Like 1