Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

gone 1pm and still no new blood, you have to question NSWE, is there no kitty?? If there is, Mackenzie and Lange's head should roll

Agreed.  What is the point of hiring people if they haven't made an immediate impact?

Sack them both, let's get someone who can actually be arsed in.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Agreed.  What is the point of hiring people if they haven't made an immediate impact?

Sack them both, let's get someone who can actually be arsed in.

We need the new recruitment bounce 

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

I have a feeling if we dont sign anybody in the next 10.5 hours that we wont sign anybody at all today! 

and another week closer to the window SLAMMING shut 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I tend to give this viewpoint as well about instinct (sadly I never had it) but I am not sure it’s entirely true any more with how coaching has improved - look how Pep taught Sterling to poach as the number one example. 

That's probably true, but we aren't managed by him.

9 minutes ago, paul514 said:

5 weeks until the season starts tomorrow

So is it 6 weeks currently? Or turning 5 weeks? 

1 minute ago, skarroki said:

Hearing rumours of a £17mil bid for Origi, has this been discussed?

Yes. It's been agreed that a player highly thought of by the European and PL champions isn't good enough for us. 

We moved on 😁

Just now, av1 said:

Yes. It's been agreed that a player highly thought of by the European and PL champions isn't good enough for us. 

We moved on 😁

To be fair, Liverpool think highly of their tea lady, their barber and the reflections of themselves in the mirror but it doesn't mean everyone at their club is amazing. They just love themselves.

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

We moved on 😁

I'd have been disappointed in this forum if it had come to any reasonable conclusion 

• Haha 1

Thought it worth mentioning Origi is less than a year older than Watkins. He's been around forever so I think people think he's getting on but still got his best years ahead of him and been coached by the best with some of the best strikers on the training pitch with him. 

• Like 1

The Villa way Is around 2 weeks left to announce signings, you guys have a bloody long time with this itch you need scratching 😋

Edited by Dave-R