Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I don't know about the Smalling issue, but I would imagine they've blocked the move because they want him back at the club to be a member of next season's squad.

United and Roma were both in the Europa League and could have met in the semi-finals, I imagine United didnt include a clause that he couldnt play against them

not that it matters now for Roma :P 

8 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Given they've had about 20 players over the past couple of years that are good enough to launch Villa to Premier League safety it's something else that Brentford will once again be a Championship team next season.

Have they though ?. The pattern seems to be that players leaving Brentford don't thrive

Hogan

Jota

Sawyer's

Woods

Mepham

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Bibop Alouba Shizmabeybe.

You heard it here first. Might be a double swoop for Bhadmun Reising too. I'll keep my ears to the ground.

Dare you to create an ITK twitter account and tweet that. Just to see how many gullible tw@ts there are out there.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

So in short page 362 and still nothing has happened 

To be fair, there's hardly been any transfers in the Premier League so far since the season finished.

If we are in for the Brentford duo at the reported price of £50m - IMO that's our spending on the forward line done . We surley wouldn't be able to finance origi / ineacho as well.

Plus I think we need another at least fullback &  cb. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OxfordVillan said:

Corentin Tolisso. You heard it here first. 

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Heard what?

Don't tease please... :flag:

Edited by Tomaszk

Just saw a headline pop up on my phone about quarantine if you've been on holiday to Bahamas and Belgium and read it as Benrahma and Buendia. Got very excited for a second. 

Possibly been on this thread too much. 

• Haha 4