Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Liverpool have offered £10m for Jamal Lewis which is an absolute insult, I’d be delighted if we paid twice that he is a real talent.

But...their beloved net spend!

Let's see how they get on without Eddie Howe funding them.

Edited by Tomaszk

22 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

But...their beloved net spend!

Let's see how they get on without Eddie Howe funding them.

I assume you mean the grand total of 1 player that Liverpool have sold to Bournemouth out of 26 player sales in the last 3 full seasons? 

Solanke for 19m in 2018/19...

Hardly Eddie Howe propping them up is it :D

1 minute ago, useless said:

AV_transfers1 says that it's not true that we've had a bid accepted of £48m for Watkins and Benrahma accepted but Minimole says that we've had a bid accepted for Watkins.

Pretty sure that guy is just pretending to be the original one, who really was ITK.

• Like 1

Apparently the original avtransfers1 made this new account whilst he still had his original account that's why people believe that it's him. They was also the person originally that leaked the images of the new kits.

Also that 'minimole' supposedly has a track record of being right on transfers, was apparently the first to say that we're signing Targett.

Edited by useless

42 minutes ago, penguin said:

I'd be very hesitant over Origi, his goal scoring record isn't particularly great anywhere he's been. Clubs also have a habit of paying Liverpool big money for their cast-offs.  

Yeh, I do not want Origi at all. His record is pretty appalling if you consider he's mostly coming off the bench and starting against weak teams or tired defences. He also doesn't have that much premier league experience considering he's spent so much time on the bench.

While it's hard to compare, his xG per 90 last season was worse than Wesley's. For the 25-30m they will end up wanting I'd prefer Batshuayi if wages weren't an issue. 

1 minute ago, useless said:

Apparently the original avtransfers1 made this new account whilst he still had his original account that's why people believe that it's him. They was also the person originally that leaked the images of the new kits.

I don't belive it. His whole tweeting style changed. 

The original guy was sending pics out before official announcements. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 1

AV_transfers1 has only tweeted twice, one just an image of the new kits, and the other 'not true' in reply to the suggestion that we've had a bid accepted for both Benrahma and Watkins.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

I dont rate Iheanacho. He's not the answer. 

No i completely agree, I dont want us to go for other clubs players in this league especially players who they are wanting to get rid of.

I'd like us to go hunting for signings in the top clubs from abroad like I said in my posts earl hours of the morning for many reasons.

I'd like us to not even go there with the championship players unless were absolutely certain we can get them working right in the premier.

I said through the night that were at a stage where we need to be thinking on Liverpool, Chelsea, Man utd and Citys level in terms of signings,they have learnt to buy players from the best clubs out there. Doesnt mean we have to buy a whole team straight away because thats mad and would cost a fortune, but to start with, a player or two each season as a target that could be reached.

Just now, useless said:

AV_transfers1 has only tweeted twice, one just an image of the new kits, and the other 'not true' in reply to the suggestion that we've had a bid accepted for both Benrahma and Watkins.

Pretty sure this is a fake account of an ITK from last summer.

There were a lot of fake avtranser1 accounts, but people seemt to think this one is real, apparently the original avtransers1 made it as a second account when he was still active with his original account. I've no idea if they're right or not.

Edited by useless

11 minutes ago, useless said:

AV_transfers1 says that it's not true that we've had a bid accepted of £48m for Watkins and Benrahma accepted but Minimole says that we've had a bid accepted for Watkins.

Couldn't we buy the whole club for less then 48m

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Oh, I must be thinking of someone else who tried to replicate him last summer then. 

I'm even less inclined to believe this new one then

50 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Liverpool have offered £10m for Jamal Lewis which is an absolute insult, I’d be delighted if we paid twice that he is a real talent.

They dont really need him so all he's worth to them. Hopefully it doesn't happen.

• Like 1

We need a decent midfielder befitting of Luiz's and McGinn's company in the middle of the park. Not many being linked, that's a position where we'll probably sign someone from nowhere that hasn't been linked.

7 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Yeh, I do not want Origi at all. His record is pretty appalling if you consider he's mostly coming off the bench and starting against weak teams or tired defences. He also doesn't have that much premier league experience considering he's spent so much time on the bench.

While it's hard to compare, his xG per 90 last season was worse than Wesley's. For the 25-30m they will end up wanting I'd prefer Batshuayi if wages weren't an issue. 

According to Liverpool fans is that the only reason Origi isnt playing is because of the success of there front three and there maybe truth to that.

There fans also highly rate him and many say if he was to be sold because they nurtured him that we should pay like 60 mill, no different to how we think with Grealish really is it?

If all were looking at Is championship players then Origi, Edouard, Tammy, Iheanacho are better options but we can do much better than buy from bench players or none starters of premier clubs or championship players IMO. As some put it that is Everton and WestHam strategy and we should be cautious about buying like that.

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Couldn't we buy the whole club for less then 48m

Yeah great idea, send Ghazi, Samatta, Brie, Hogan, Lansbury to Brentford and pick up some replacements from there to come here. 

Fantastic bit of business..

• Like 1