Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

40 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

A lot of names mentioned here! Whichever attacking players come in, they need to have pace and direct running/skill to beat a player. Elghazi and Trez couldn't even beat their own meat, let alone the opposition. 

You just basically listed Ghazi and Trez as having a disability in that area of expertise, they may not be good enough for the premier but that sir is is going a length to far 🤣

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

You should see that Celtic lads clip. It’s highlights of him controlling and running with the ball a few yards. One of the clips even shows him control it in front of goal but doesn’t show what happens next.

I thought he scored a lot of goals over there, and yet the video shows like 2? To think people are making money off these videos.

36 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Yeah I like Iheanacho and agree that with a run in the side he could be a regular scorer. Better shout than Origi for sure.

I agree I'd much prefer Iheanacho, he also had been getting regular game time hasnt he.

Do think Origi though we easily make it in our first team if hes on wing.

1 minute ago, rubberman said:

I have to admit that however long I look at these it means absolutely nothing to me.  eg 52 disrupts.  Before we even get to what a disrupt is and whether that's a good or bad thing, 52 what?  52%? 52 times a game? 52 times a season, 52 times ever?  He's the 52nd best (or worst) disrupter?  52 minutes spent disrupting? 

Actually, while writing this I may have worked it out - is it like footballer Top Trumps - Wes's 52 just beats Wout's 47 disrupts, but he would lose on recovers?  But 52 doesn't represent any actual things.

50 is league average. As for everything else, here's a glossary. https://smarterscout.com/faq

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Good chances Leeds will land both Benrahma and Watkins.

Bielsa will be a big factor for players deciding between clubs.

It's just a huge benefit you get by having a high profile coach.

Shame they dont have the money to even buy 1 of them  🤣

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

I'm embarrassed for brentford fans who tthink we have to Sell Grealish to Buy players this season 🤣

image.thumb.png.3e9379031f682cf374e2d3a5f869a04a.png

Do these people follow football?

I often see comments like this on Youtube videos from other clubs fans as well.

A simple Google would let them know we are kinda loaded and Mike Ashley doesn;t own us?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Lots of Liverpool fans on Twitter are saying we have bud for Origi 17.4 million and it's been rejected.

I have a Plop supporting friend and when I asked him about Origi he said: "He'd be good for Villa, very fast".

People have said we end pace so maybe he's the man?

Coming around to the opinion that Origi and Watkins might be decent for us...

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I have a Plop supporting friend and when I asked him about Origi he said: "He'd be good for Villa, very fast".

People have said we end pace so maybe he's the man?

Coming around to the opinion that Origi and Watkins might be decent for us...

Thing I like about Origi is that he comes from obviously a very successful winning side, but clearly if he comes it is because he wants to be in the Euros. And having done his time at Anfield always as the guy on the bench, he could be really motivated and thrive at Villa. 

36 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I agree I'd much prefer Iheanacho, he also had been getting regular game time hasnt he.

Do think Origi though we easily make it in our first team if hes on wing.

I dont rate Iheanacho. He's not the answer. 

I think we should be looking at RB Salzburg for players. A lot of them seem to have bargain release clauses and there is clearly a of young talent there. Dominion Szoboszlai for example would be a great signing 12 goals and 18 assists in 40 games this season, only 18 years old can play in the middle or out wide and takes their corners and free kicks. I could see him being available for around 15-20 million. But I'd be willing to go up to 25 million.

Edit: I'd also sign Daka. Does a front flip to celebrate. The only players who do that are auba and klose and they were/are beasts. 

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Ok this is next level brain melt - someone has impersonated VillaReport (that famous bullsh*tter) impersonating them impersonating the Telegraph. Which one of you did this?

21 millon pound pounds 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2