Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I remember something I came up with back in January. I'm going to save everyone's time. Get Twitter and (jokes aside now) follow villareport. I'm not a fan of Twitter but if you're like me it's still useful like this. Turn off all notifications and push notifications except for villareport. They retweet, I'm sure, any article from anywhere in the world mentioning a Villa transfer rumour pretty quickly. If there's a (probably bullshit) newspaper article about us you'll know without refreshing Villatalk. 

And yet I am still here 😌

Edited by Rolta

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

I remember something I came up with back in January. I'm going to save everyone's time. Get Twitter and (jokes aside now) follow villareport. I'm not a fan of Twitter but if you're like me it's still useful like this. Turn off all notifications and push notifications except for villareport. They retweet, I'm sure, any article from anywhere in the world mentioning a Villa transfer rumour pretty quickly. If there's a (probably bullshit) newspaper article about us you'll know pretty quickly. No refreshing Villatalk. 

And yet I am still here 😌

Nuh haven’t you heard? Villareport is full of shit

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

I've watched 41 minutes and hope we have other targets 

Agreed. 

Benhrama is a good player but he has absolutely no intention of tracking back. Can't be carrying a player in the Premier league.

• Like 1

I know he's 32, nearly 33, but i'd have Snodgrass back. Good player and a great character. We need people like that. I think we were lacking strong characters/leaders last year, which is understandable when you have a load of new signings, many of them not knowing great English. 

• Like 3

Just now, Xela said:

I know he's 32, nearly 33, but i'd have Snodgrass back. Good player and a great character. We need people like that. I think we were lacking strong characters/leaders last year, which is understandable when you have a load of new signings, many of them not knowing great English. 

He takes a good set piece. With Jack earning so many fouls being able to capitalise on them will make a big difference. 

I've watched 3 and a half games in recent weeks with benrahma in and I'm yet to see the hype. Hoping in wrong, but apart from a couple of decent long range strikes, been very disappointed.

Rico Henry at LB has looked good every time though. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

We blew it last summer

I think we've missed our chance.

He was out with a bad injury last summer and we were not in a position to have a large chunk of our transfer budget spent on a player who wasn’t able to play for us. 

Ryan Sessegnon anyone? I know he’s dropped off a cliff the last couple of years, but still only 20 and hugely talented. Can play left back or left wing.  

I wouldn’t be against a year loan with an option to buy if Spurs would entertain it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mjvilla said:

I've watched 3 and a half games in recent weeks with benrahma in and I'm yet to see the hype. Hoping in wrong, but apart from a couple of decent long range strikes, been very disappointed.

Rico Henry at LB has looked good every time though. 

Would take Buendia all day every day over Benrahma

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Ryan Sessegnon anyone? I know he’s dropped off a cliff the last couple of years, but still only 20 and hugely talented. Can play left back or left wing.  

I wouldn’t be against a year loan with an option to buy if Spurs would entertain it?

Who is the Sessegnon on the bench for Fulham tonight?