Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Hopefully Deano offers his old pals Watkins and Benrahma a lift “home” and they wake up first thing at BMH.  Mwahahaha

They’ll be in the chamber at the Belfry. Rumour has it the cries of Dale Stephens can still be heard echoing the corridors. 

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Fraser and McCarthy would be a decent start and wouldn’t even scratch our budget.

I'd have Callum Wilson as well. Especially if it was a decent price. England international striker 12 months ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Quite Literally...

Nothing

Thought so. 

At least I can go back to watching YouTube videos of pandas. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Nope. Unless you take an ITK who met Abraham in a Birmingham hotel, and then got fingered by him whilst he whispered ‘We’ve got McGinn’ in his ear as solid. 

Hang on... who fingered who? I've lost track already! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, wilko154 said:

He's sensational. Reminds me of Kodjia with his playing style but a step up with the ability to pass to his teammates.

Sign him up Villa.

See, this is a prime example of YouTube videos - peel it back just a little and you have to question what you're seeing. A majority of the cuts in the video are at really odd points, either before he's released the ball (so probably lost possession) or before he's taken a shot (so he probably missed). If this is a highlights reel, I'm kind of thinking we should be seeing 4-5 minutes of absolutely amazing skill/passes/goals. Even that could cover up the fact he plays awfully for the rest of the time. But this video is all a bit 'meh', a bit 'nearly'.

Compare that with Buendi video where there is an end product with nearly every clip. Not saying either play is represented accurately but one looks clearly much much better than the other based on this!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Any solid links in the last 50 or so pages?

I'm too lazy to go through them all! 

No but don’t deprive yourself of the enthralling conversation and baseless speculation.  Grab a beer, hunker down and enjoy 

Edited by Wainy316
  • Haha 1