Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

55 minutes ago, Wes said:

If you could only buy 4 players to improve the first team this summer, for a combined total of £100m (if rumours are to be believed), who would you buy?

TransferMarkt is by no means an accurate depiction of a players value, but you can use that site to work out some rough values if that helps.

I'm interested to see what positions everyone wants to prioritise and where people would allocate the money.

I posted a week ago that we should only change 3 from our last lineup, Connor, Ali and Trez but now I'm thinking a keeper too so mine be........

Dubravka

Guilbert Konza Mings Targett

Luiz  Doucoure McGinn

Benrahma Tammy Jack

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

There’s a difference between tough on the pitch and being a word removed. 

Yeah Fraser is a toys out the pram word removed rather than a Roy Keane word removed

• Like 1

Had a Horrific dream last night..i need to stay away from villa talk for a while..

Suso left and he took all the parachute payments with him

we had no money left at all..not a penny

Davis was our main striker

doris the tea lady replaced nyland in goal

jeff hendrick broke his 2 legs in the first match

we were relegated by october...

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We’re too nice as it is and too easy to play against in my opinion 

This brings me back to something I saw said about our squad a couple of years back. I don't know if it was on here or somewhere else but it went - "We've had plenty of d****heads play for us over the last few years and not enough b*stards".

Based on his behaviour earlier in the season, I would suggest Fraser falls in to the former category. Now I'm all for second chances and what not. However, I think we should steer clear of questionable characters (d***heads) for a while and focus on recruiting players who in addition to being good footballers can be right annoying b*stards to play against.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Had a Horrific dream last night..i need to stay away from villa talk for a while..

Suso left and he took all the parachute payments with him

we had no money left at all..not a penny

Davis was our main striker

doris the tea lady replaced nyland in goal

jeff hendrick broke his 2 legs in the first match

we were relegated by october...

I don't really know why I felt the need to ask considering the general flow of your dream but is this even possible?😀

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is the kind of boredom the lack of signings is causing. Lol

FB_IMG_1596535314543.jpg

It's as truthful as 99% of the transfer rumours so equally worth discussion.

Who are we going to buy if we're only buying 4 players with £100million and what do you all think about Tammy fingering James? 😀

Edited by Rolta

10 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

This brings me back to something I saw said about our squad a couple of years back. I don't know if it was on here or somewhere else but it went - "We've had plenty of d****heads play for us over the last few years and not enough b*stards".

Based on his behaviour earlier in the season, I would suggest Fraser falls in to the former category. Now I'm all for second chances and what not. However, I think we should steer clear of questionable characters (d***heads) for a while and focus on recruiting players who in addition to being good footballers can be right annoying b*stards to play against.

I think you are correct, you phrased it better than me