Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

13 minutes ago, chips'ngravy said:

Excuse my lack of research on this thread, but aren't we in for Eze? If not, why not? I see Palace have had a bid rejected and that QPR are holding out for 16m. Surely that puts him in our sphere of attainables? 

If that figure is true (and I'm in no way convinced that it is as its tabloid speculation that its coming from) then its preposterously cheap for a player of his talent and we should snap their hands off. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Be gutted if Weston McKennie ends up at Southampton as he is exactly what we need IMO he has the quality to be a superstar and similar type of player to Essien. My wish list is as follows: 

Aaron Hickey

Kristoffer Ajer 

Weston McKennie 

Karlol Linnety 

Dwight McNeil

Emiliano Buendia

Patrick Schick ??? 

I like Linnety. I do wonder is he a bit on the small size for the PL though.

33 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Be gutted if Weston McKennie ends up at Southampton as he is exactly what we need IMO he has the quality to be a superstar and similar type of player to Essien. My wish list is as follows: 

Aaron Hickey

Kristoffer Ajer 

Weston McKennie 

Karlol Linnety 

Dwight McNeil

Emiliano Buendia

Patrick Schick ??? 

Cannot believe we’re not trying to get McKennie either. Already looks quality and at 21 can go to the very top. Him, McGinn and Luiz in midfield next season would be an exciting proposition.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Cannot believe we’re not trying to get McKennie either. Already looks quality and at 21 can go to the very top. Him, McGinn and Luiz in midfield next season would be an exciting proposition.

Who says we aren’t trying to get him?

3 hours ago, Okonokos said:

What? Where? How? That would be lovely.

Villamole.

Usually a pretty accurate guy on most things (not just transfers). Said we were "looking at" as opposed to actually signing him. Seemed an odd one to be making up, anyways - good player but not exactly a "name", so there may be something in it 

• Like 1

I would go balls deep for Edouard... £30m would probably be enough and he’s going to be amazing whenever he comes to the PL, because if we don’t sign him then richer clubs will

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, TRO said:

if he does the business, he can look like Quasimodo for me.

Matt Le Tissier was a fantastic player, did the business as well.

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Is that Jose Crespo? He only played for us once but I thought he looked quite decent and not a bad looking lad too but as I said looks are irrelevant, the most important thing is to be nice as a person

OK so now we know why you get so many future stars wrong..  You can't tell them apart!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Eze would be great for £16m, do hope we're interested but all the noise seems to be West Ham and Palace

Unless we are playing the old, wait for  fee to be agreed so you know what they will accept and swoop?

Not seen any of Edouard, is he really that good?

Can never really tell with SPL players, some of them do well there but it doesn’t often seem to translate when they move to superior leagues. 

Van Dijk being the huge exception of course!

Larsson was quality back in the day too.

• Like 1