Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

15 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

How much would David Brooks cost? Can’t imagine that he’ll be more than 25m. 20m would be fantastic for him.

i doubt there will be much shortage of suitors unfortunately, same as jack if we had gone down so doubt we'd get him for 20m

Edited by tomav84

8 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I'd absolutely love to sign him. We should be all over him. I'd pay up to £35m if necessary.

Do you think we have much money available to spend on one player? I think he’s class and he’s not a bad looking lad to boot

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

No I don't think so. Reina is the better option at the moment. He has actually played a game of football in the last 18 months. Joe Hart made a career out of having a good posture and seeming confident and authoritative. SInce people cottoned on to him, the confidence has wained and he hasn't been very good at all.

Add to that how much is expected of goalkeepers with being able to use their feet (the exact reason Pep got rid of him) and you have a very substandard keeper in Joe Hart.

I can’t disagree with this, Reina isn’t as good as he used to be either, it’s understandable. Heaton is our best keeper by some distance I think, I can’t wait to see him back in between the sticks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Do you think we have much money available to spend on one player? I think he’s class and he’s not a bad looking lad to boot

if he does the business, he can look like Quasimodo for me.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think this summer we can afford to spend that much on one player. Last year we needed 15 players so we couldn't but this year is a different story now. He'd be a superb signing, whatever the price really.

Edited by Okonokos
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

I think this summer we can afford to spend that much on one player. Last year we needed 15 players so we couldn't but this year is a different story now. He'd be a superb signing, whatever the price really.

He’d be perfect for us but there’d be a lot of competition for him 

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

if he does the business, he can look like Quasimodo for me.

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Yes, I know this sounds rich coming from me but looks are completely irrelevant in any walk of life

Ye but Grealish is hot doh rite?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Wheres Dean Smith's Sons mate with our transfer list??

Lol. That, for me, was the greatest tidbit of ITK I've ever seen. The fact that it had Kalvin Phillips on there as well shows just how close we were to signing him and that Nakamba was almost definitely the back up to him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Yes, I know this sounds rich coming from me but looks are completely irrelevant in any walk of life

Don't tell my missus, she thinks she pulled a Don Juan.

Edited by TRO

10 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Any chance we can add Paolo Maldini to your dream team defence? He won't cost that much and he's got lovely eyes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Surprise, surprise. 

I hope your wife doesn't read VillaTalk, SGC. You'd be answering a few questions if she did. 

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Any chance we can add Paolo Maldini to your dream team defence? He won't cost that much and he's got lovely eyes.

social distancing, up the creek again.

Zouma
Brooks
Wilson
Batshuayi
Abraham
Barkley
Benrahma
R. Henry
Buendia
Cantwell
Sarr
Watkins
Rashica
W. Hughes
Doucoure
Smalling
Mitrovic
Tuanzebe
Origi

My shortlist. For absolutely no reason other than I'm very, very bored. 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, omariqy said:

Assuming that the following is the positions we definitely need, who would be your first (realistic) choice for each position:

CB
MF
RW
LW
CF

In addition, I think we may need a new LB and maybe a backup GK but I have left them out for now as they are not priority.

(Prices are estimations)

CB - Nikola Milenkovic - £25M
MF - Weston McKennie - £20M
RW - Bruno Tabata - £5M
LW - Said Benrahma - £25M
CF - Odsonne Edouard £20M

• Like 1