Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Zouma would be a big improvement on Taylor and I wouldn't say no to him arriving.

No thanks from Barkley. He looks half the player he once was.

They play in completely different positions.

OK. Tammy may stay and fight for his place. He might fancy the odd CL game or sub appearance, or he night not appreciate being 3rd or 4th choice after his breakthrough PL season.

We'll see. But I wish ppl wpuld stop assuring us there's no chance of him leaving or coming to Villa. There is a chance. We have history with him and money. He'd be number 1 here and that might suit his career better right now than cameos. What about his England ambitions?

It is 100% a legitimate link.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Out of the strikers with PL experience, I don’t see a way we get Chelsea to party with Tammy for a reasonable sum. Of the more attainable players, I’d look at Joshua King and Chris Wood. King’s agent does happen to be the brother of Ståle Solbakken, so perhaps Lange can use that connection to works towards a move. If we got one of those types it’d likely be at a much more reasonable fee allowing us to spend more in the wide areas, which will be crucial to our success next season. 

5 minutes ago, LockStockVilla said:

get Chelsea to party with Tammy

I think for the right money he’d be at BMH sitting on the floor in a line with JT singing, “Oops up side your head”. Those cockneys like a party. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Iheanacho, Batshuayi and Origi would command ballpark the same fee or at least not too big a difference. And for roughly the same you might be able to get Odsonne Edouard.

Much rather get him if possible. Same goes for Jonathan David who is really versatile. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'd like Zouma. He's got more presence and speed than Konsa. Doubt we'd get him though. 

I don't think we would get him either. If we are actually looking for another central defender, I might consider Axel or Tomori myself. 

1 hour ago, OxfordVillan said:

I think this transfer window will be more difficult than some imagine. As is generally the case, there’s a pecking order. Everyone has to wait whilst the established top 5-6 clubs hoover up the best picks, then the rest of us can fight over the lower hanging fruit. Without overpaying I think we’ll have to be very patient, and I don’t envisage us being  big overpayers. 

I really think we should not be patient and stand aside for the "top 5-6" to do their hoovering, at their leisure. We should table our bids now and if the clubs accept them, then it's down to the player. Join us now or risk waiting for a bid from a top 5-6 club, that may never come! Why should we not go for who we want now and ignore what the top 5-6 might want us "minnows" to do?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, sne said:

Iheanacho, Batshuayi and Origi would command ballpark the same fee or at least not too big a difference. And for roughly the same you might be able to get Odsonne Edouard.

Much rather get him if possible. Same goes for Jonathan David who is really versatile. 

I can't see Liverpool letting Origi go. He has surprisingly good states and scored some key goals for them.

I think he would have better options and the fee is likely to be close to £50m.

10 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Love it when the ITKs go in on each other - who to believe? Hahaha. 

happened on here a few years back...mysteryman vs someone i can't remember. name dropping back and forth of their respective inside sources. was well funny