Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

33 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

A comparison of Buendia in the Championship two seasons ago and Benrahma there this year. 

Buendia:Benrahma.jpg

Not good at reading these things but this makes Benrahma look the much better player ?

Or that the perfect player would be a hybrid of the two?

8 hours ago, hippo said:

Those players listed above didn't cost much though.

With Nkamba, Wesley, Trez, Guilbert , Kallinic - that's approx £60m with little to show. You can see why Suso got the boot and the directive from the board for more proven players came about.

Wesley perfectly fine football player will likely be much better next season. Injury not suso's fault. Guilbert absolute bargain for 5mil. Better than targett who cost 15. Trez brought in loads of money from Arabia and Egypt and kept us up. Nakamba is just a decent player having him on the bench is good.

Kalinic is crao in my opinion but never really got a chance here so not really his fault. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not good at reading these things but this makes Benrahma look the much better player ?

Or that the perfect player would be a hybrid of the two?

More the latter. They have different strengths, but Benrahma had the better overall season this year than Buendia did in 2018-19. Benrahma just seems to be the bigger threat to score, while Buendia is trying to make it happen for others.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

A comparison of Buendia in the Championship two seasons ago and Benrahma there this year. 

Buendia:Benrahma.jpg

Interesting, so essentially they are different players. One more creative (Buendia) and one more of an attacking winger that gets in the box (Benrahma).

Buy them both

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 2

If jack stays, he needs to play on the wing. Yhats where all of his best moments came. 

If we are buying a cm to play alongside doug and mcginn, id like a big, strong player who has similar tenacity to mcginn. Two terriers in the middle, douglas calmness personified, then jack plus one other creative force to supply the striker, which i hope to god is not origi.

Honestly dont know who to suggest for that cm role but one that comes to mind is doucoure from watford

1 minute ago, Tubby said:

Interesting, so essentially they are different players. One more creative (Buendia) and one more of an attacking winger that gets in the box (Benrahma).

Buy them both

That's the spirit!

1 minute ago, ozvilla28 said:

Abraham is not worth 40mill pounds crazy money as usually English players over inflated.

I think he is, he has shown it this season for Chelsea in my opinion. He’s one of the best young strikers in the world for me, Chelsea would be silly to let him go I think

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

There was a Scandinavian attacking midfielder who was really highly rated a few years back who signed for Real Madrid. His name began with an O. What's he up to these days? And Is he good? 

Yeah, he is going to be starting for them next season. Odegaard. 

27 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Buendia has the 4th most chances created in the prem this season, behind De Bruyne, Alexander-Arnold and Grealish.

4th......playing for Norwich, I want buendia on one wing, and grealish on the other please, pretty please.

Fabulous player, agreed, but perhaps most of all we need to sign someone to put those chances away. We can't depend any of Wesley, Samatta, or Davis, for different reasons. 

5 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

Abraham is not worth 40mill pounds crazy money as usually English players over inflated.

Sorry mate, but if Iwobi is £34m and Joelinton is £40m, then Tammy Abraham is worth at least this with the season he's had (+ inflation for the fact that he's English ofc :D)

• Like 2