Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Even £10 trillion on 900 players ?

We'll, if we don't win the league after owning all the professional players, then I guess the Smith out crowd will be rightly justified. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yep you sign a good DM and then likes of Hourihane and Nakamba are pretty much always on the bench rather than starting 20 + games a season.

Thing with McCarthy is he isn't even a DM. Palace do have an ultra caution midfield but pretty sure they've got McCarthur and Milivojevic as the holding two and then McCarthy is played as the more attacking of the three. So really he'd be in competition with McGinn and Luiz for a place and he's not close to those two when they're fully fit so will feel like just adding a body for the sake of it.

A body that will cost 15m over three years.

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Dunno if it’s been posted but according to the mirror Dean’s been given £100 million to spend 

I would say rubbish.

There will be no budget. I think these owners will make available whatever money is required. Provided they believe the money will be well spent.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrSmirch said:

Cheeky bid for Naby Keita. Or that de bruyne lookalike at City, he looks good for Ukraine at cdm

You think in a season Naby Keita would rather play 40ish games for Villa than 30ish games for Liverpool? Why do you think he would make that decision?

22 minutes ago, momo said:

How? Prove me wrong then.

You've mentioned three signings out of how many? And one of them doesn't even exist.

If you can't see your lack of logic or how that is very selective and fails to make an honest point, that's on you.

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1