Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Aarons from Norwich is an obvious choice but will be expensive despite relegation. 

Personally, I hope we’re looking Jayden Bogle from Derby.  Would be a great addition.

On the other side, Antonee Robinson or Rico Henry would really add competition for Targett.

Probably expensive and would have many suitors I imagine but Dumfries at PSV is it I think. Got everything to be a very good PL RB

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I actually think he looks a little laboured in his play. He’s probably a good player but I wouldn’t say that video is great. 

You could say the same about Grealish.

They both make the game look easy, their movement is different to other players and they glide past players with ease. The way they hold onto the ball at times can make them look slightly laboured but it's the way they play the game, they are quick enough to change direction when they want.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

They both make the game look easy, their movement is different to other players and they glide past players with ease. The way they hold onto the ball at times can make them look slightly laboured but it's the way they play the game, they are quick enough to change direction when they want.

Could they play in he same team?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I did have a thought that he actually did look alot like Jack with some of his movement ( Though looks slightly quicker?). Looked like he was going to lose it a couple times then in the blink of an eye the player was beat.

7 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Interchanging through the middle and wings..... RRRRRRR

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Dries Mertens’ contract with Napoli has expired e. Scored 6 goals in 7 apps in the CL last year and 9 goals in 30 league apps (not all 90 mins, averaged 177 mins a goal). We could do a lot worse for free.

EDIT ignore me, he’s signed an extension with Napoli I think

Edited by alreadyexists

6 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’d say yes. More athletic for a start and releases the ball a bit quicker than jack, would be a good variation between the two of them. Both are great central and like drifting to the left so they could interchange and swap position between LW and LCM all game. Would be uncomfortable for opposing RBs to say the least I think

• Like 3

Just now, The Inspiration said:

I’d say yes. More athletic for a start and releases the ball a bit quicker than jack, would be a good variation between the two of them. Both are great central and like drifting to the left so they could interchange and swap position between LW and LCM all game. Would be uncomfortable for opposing RBs to say the least I think

Ok pass me the cheque book 😎

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Dries Mertens’ contract with Napoli has expired, so he would be free. Scored 6 goals in 7 apps in the CL last year and 9 goals in 30 league apps (not all 90 mins, averaged 177 mins a goal). We could do a lot worse for free.

EDIT ignore me, he’s signed an extension with Napoli I think

Signed an extension pre lockdown

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

The quicker we get our business done, the quicker we’ll see results on the pitch

Sure but how many signings expected 2 days after our last game?! 😂😂😂

Not sure Eze and Jack could play in the same side but who knows we might be able to make it work. Benrahma would be my choice as he's actually a winger but possesses a lot of the #10 qualities that Jack and Eze do too.

For me the priority signings are a striker, a winger (2 if Jack leaves), a centre mid and a centre back. These are all positions I would be very disappointed if we didn't improve. 

Upgrading on our full backs would be nice but not a priority. 

Uncertain on the keeper situation, need to evaluate both Heaton's and Steer's fitness level.