8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

“You can never have enough right backs”

Steve Bruce, 2018

dont be daft m8, he didnt say that, he said:

“You can never have enough right backs”

"Or kebabs"

Steve Bruce, 2018

• Like 1

the championship player prices are gonna rocket up until the 15th imo, they will have a captive audience of PL clubs who cant trade with anyone, not even within the PL, lower leagues only......

Can see some desperate clubs getting donked for Benrahma, Buendia, Sarr etc etc.

Edited by MaVilla

1 minute ago, ChinlessWonder said:

Well, I lasted about 60 secs of the double Redknapp disaster on sky’s ridiculous deadline day wankfest. I’ll go and do something else for a couple of hours and come back on here to check at 11...

I've been out and just switched on, tedious rubbish.

It's really funny how they switch to one of their reporters to report on what thy have obviously read on Twitter whilst sitting in their house!

A joke, who are they fooling....well apart from me obviously as I'm watching it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I've been out and just switched on, tedious rubbish.

It's really funny how they switch to one of their reporters to report on what thy have obviously read on Twitter whilst sitting in their house!

A joke, who are they fooling....well apart from me obviously as I'm watching it.

clockwork orange no GIF

5 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Was hoping to see a few players shipped out the likes of nyland, kalinic, Taylor Lansbury as none of them will make the match day squad this season 

Exactly why no one will buy them. 

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Re going for another striker or not. If dean and co are so happy for just Watkins to carry the line then why were we trying to buy Wilson? Do they think Traore could do a job up front if needed?

Wesley also back by Christmas maybe?

Wesley 2.0 hopefully ( Upgraded ) lol

21 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I actually love the fact we have made all our signings before deadline day. We come across as a well planned and run club. And that's not something I've said often about AVFC.

Remember when the board was having a meltdown because we hadn’t made any signings during the first couple of weeks? Good times.

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Free transfers get them off the wage bill, rumour was schalke and another German club wanted nyland

To be honest, the likes of Nyland and Lansbury aren't shit enough to not be wanted by anybody.

As others have pointed out, i'm almost sure the biggest stumbling blocks will have been the generous contracts we handed out to them.