Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I liked the “band of brothers” line...

it’s very much the case right now and great to see.

What we all wanted, less burden on Jack and more of a threat throughout the team/attackers, I think we will deliver a fair few more spankings this season 😂

You can see the camaraderie in their faces and gestures.....I guess many being the same age, has a bearing in being on the same wave length....with the old head in Goal at 28.

I really do sense something special unfolding and obviously last night helps to think it.

Can't say, I seen that coming though.....I still think it is far better than we are reporting, a phenomenal performance and result.

Just now, TRO said:

You can see the camaraderie in their faces and gestures.....I guess many being the same age, has a bearing in being on the same wave length....with the old head in Goal at 28.

I really do sense something special unfolding and obviously last night helps to think it.

Can't say, I seen that coming though.....I still think it is far better than we are reporting, a phenomenal performance and result.

I suspect.....Jurgen Klopp never thought any team could score 7 past his beloved Liverpool.....He was laughing, in irony, because he was proved wrong.

24 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

In January we can sign a pre contract agreement with Messi. Just saying.

He would **** himself after watching that last night.....(too high a standard for him)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

I can't believe Elmo is preferred back up right back over Fred.

All about opinions I guess. Some would say Elmo is in the the right place more of the time, takes fewer costly risks and has a better record of providing convertible crosses.

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

I can't believe Elmo is preferred back up right back over Fred.

I feel the same, Elmo is out of contract in 9 months and is 33, you would have to seriously not rate Freddy to get rid of him first.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

I feel the same, Elmo is out of contract in 9 months and is 33, you would have to seriously not rate Freddy to get rid of him first.

We have a highly rated kid, who has just been called up to the England u20 team. 

In 12 months he may well be seen as our back up. 

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I can. Guilbert is overrated. 

Guilbert can also bring some money in, elmo can't. 

Makes sense to move him on  

Until Cash is out, God forbid. Then it makes no sense at all.

• Like 1