Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Time to re-open the Rashica thread? Max Bielefeld (Supposedly a SSN reporter from Germany - with almost 10k followers) has tweeted this:

Sky Info: Bremen's Milot Rashica is in advanced negotiations with Aston Villa. There are still a few details to be clarified. It is very likely that the transfer will go through until the deadline tomorrow #TransferUpdate#SkyTransfer@Sky_SvenT

Does anyone know the agreed fee for Klaassen? I know Ajax's bid was around the €10m mark.

It seems that Bauman has really messed up at WB by playing hardball to this extent with Rashica, whether it's us or not, I can see someone swooping in at the last minute with them having to sell below the €25m valuation if it's true that they need to sell him to keep the lights on.

They might have even be able to keep hold of Klassen if they had sold Rashica earlier in the window.

This was tweeted not long ago from someone I follow on Twitter who has been a pretty reliable ITK in the past. They have a private account so I can’t share the tweet.

When you plant a seed. 

Ignore it for months.

Come back and it’s a huge tree.

Yeah kinda like that. 

🤞🏽👊🏽

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Bremen's Milot Rashica is in advanced negotiations with Aston Villa. There are still a few details to be clarified. It is very likely that the transfer will go through until the deadline tomorrow.

tHeRe aRe nO cReDiBlE lInKs

I'm of to the Édouard thread...

11 minutes ago, thejoker said:

Time to re-open the Rashica thread? Max Bielefeld (Supposedly a SSN reporter from Germany - with almost 10k followers) has tweeted this:

Sky Info: Bremen's Milot Rashica is in advanced negotiations with Aston Villa. There are still a few details to be clarified. It is very likely that the transfer will go through until the deadline tomorrow #TransferUpdate#SkyTransfer@Sky_SvenT

Old news, someone reported that 10 mins ago. We’ve pulled out of the deal since then!

Edited by villanmac

5 minutes ago, ZL- said:

Does anyone know the agreed fee for Klaassen? I know Ajax's bid was around the €10m mark.

It seems that Bauman has really messed up at WB by playing hardball to this extent with Rashica, whether it's us or not, I can see someone swooping in at the last minute with them having to sell below the €25m valuation if it's true that they need to sell him to keep the lights on.

They might have even be able to keep hold of Klassen if they had sold Rashica earlier in the window.

Maybe we offered a loan with obligation to buy hence they've sold Klaasen to make the money they need. Therefore if sign Rashica it'll probably be on loan and then a big fee next season. Possibly this was the hold up? Obviously I hope we do get him.