Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

On a serious note, all else failing.

Someone who could cover LB/LWB/LW/AM competently would be brilliant.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rashica

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Upset are we 🤭😂

Not in the slightest. Wilson has a 10 or 15 game barren spell in him regularly. Lets see how he does at the end of the season. Crowing about him vs Watkins after a few games is pathetic to be honest.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KH** said:

Alan Hutton confirmed 

Oh gawd, that means lots of runs leaving his defensive position and when opposition is on the counter hes still attacking at there end or just starting his run back 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Biloba

* Nothing to do with the post, just that it's all I think of when I see your username.

Gesundheit.

That’s not where the username comes from, but I’ll take it. Better than Pissflaps, at any rate 😉

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Not in the slightest. Wilson has a 10 or 15 game barren spell in him regularly. Lets see how he does at the end of the season. Crowing about him vs Watkins after a few games is pathetic to be honest.

Wilson will have more than watkins i can assure you.. i hope im wrong too but wilson is now in a better team which will do him all the good.. my main point was our fans being furious with him potentially signing for us.

17 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

It means Leipzig almost definitely won't go for Rashica.

Yeah sure they were ruled out quite a while back but like anything its always possible

Edited by RicRic

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

Wilson will have more than watkins i can assure you.. i hope im wrong too but wilson is now in a better team which will do him all the good.. my main point was our fans being furious with him potentially signing for us.

46460457-2F5A-4D90-8AB1-B37104BFE893.gif