Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Better hope Traore is good then. 

Exactly and he didnt really give us any comfort based on last night .. we certainly need another signing or at least two. Something inside me says we need another defender badly and an attacking player.. whether they are loans or not im not bothered but we just need them in. Because most of those players yesterday are borderline first team players and that is worrying.

current crop are capable of a 12th position finish 

Two quality additions in those areas mentioned and we could break Top Ten

Edited by RicRic
More to say

1 hour ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

You could maybe rent out lansbury to wella or another hair company so he could model his hair and famous good looks..god knows he is useless at everything else including football

Judging by the chance he missed last night all that lovely hair is there to hide his 50p shaped head

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Nyland wasn't on the bench last night so maybe he will be off.

I have just read online that he is out injured with a back problem, so I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

Orjan Nyland

Injury: Back. Pulled up in training and hasn't featured since Burton Albion on September 15.

Target return date: Not available.

What Dean Smith said: "He's got a back injury he's had for the last week which is why we've pulled him out of the last couple of squads."

Latest injury news from Birmingham Mail

Edited by NeilS
Add link and quote

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

I think we are done with incoming transfers:

Aston Villa boss Dean Smith says he does not expect any more new faces to arrive, unless there are some outgoings.

"I think we are quite happy with what we've got at the moment," said Smith.

"We set a target of what we wanted and the positions and we are comfortable with that.

"We will have to keep our finger on the pulse in case anyone comes in for our lads. If there are outs then there's a possibility of ins after that."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/54381088

I'm confused. Yesterday allegedly Purslow, now Smith, and some accurate Twitter ITKs have implied we're done for transfers in but some think Rashica still on?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I am going to send PM’s to 20 random posters. 5 will be abuse, 5 will be Kenneth Williams Gifs, 5 will be fish puns and 5 will be some very reliable ITK information I have just received.

I hope those 20 lucky posters are happy with what they get. 

waiting GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I'm confused. Yesterday allegedly Purslow, now Smith, and some accurate Twitter ITKs have implied we're done for transfers in but some think Rashica still on?

it will take a while for some to come to terms with it. give them time.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not going to post anymore on that matter as it just seems to be pissing the forum off and causing unrest to many of the delicate posters on here so it's easier not to with the hassle it's causing.

So instead I've PM'd the latest and last update on this to 5 random posters.

Let's wait and see. Overall, a good transfer window from the Club.

can I have a PM please?

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Smith has said "If there are outs then there's a possibility of ins after that."

I'd say we're done at 11pm on Monday for foreign transfers and then another week after that for domestic transfers. Nobody has said that is it as of now.

if we're in a sell to buy situation now, then i reckon we're done. just dont see any of the unwanted leaving now...not for money that will allow us to bring anyone decent in anyway

• Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

if we're in a sell to buy situation now, then i reckon we're done. just dont see any of the unwanted leaving now...not for money that will allow us to bring anyone decent in anyway

Would guess it’s more about squad places than money. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Smith has said "If there are outs then there's a possibility of ins after that."

I'd say we're done at 11pm on Monday for foreign transfers and then another week after that for domestic transfers. Nobody has said that is it as of now.

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

• Haha 1