Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

38 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You’re being a bit delicate yourself with this mate.   Just post what you know.

I'll take his spot  @AvfcRigo82 😉😜..

Edit : you won't believe what AvfcRigo PM'd me 👀👀👀👀👀

P.s I have received no PM.

• Haha 1

There is so much business done in the last days of the window I think we will get one more in and maybe see 1 or 2 go. 

I still think we need a decent alternative up front as we can't expect Watkins to stay firing for the entire season, maybe a loan deal might suit us. I don't see us spending anything over 10mil in the coming days but I suppose we will wait and see. 

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Of course it is. You think we are going to get Costa on his wages to come and sit on our bench? Seriously?

Of course I think it is. I was questioning the statement that it might not be

• Like 1

It’s bizarre that there are people seemingly happy that should Watkins get an injury, Davis is our only other recognised ST.

And until Engels is fully fit, a knock to Konsa or Mings means either Elmo (!!!!) or Hause.

The only rationale given is ‘let the squad settle / don’t disrupt the squad’.

I say feck that and let’s try and finish as high up the Prem as possible.

16 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Finally some sense... It would be a really bad idea to ship out 4 players as bring in 4 new ones now. Let the squad settle.

Did you not see the game last night? A lot more than 4 can go if you ask me.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

It’s bizarre that there are people seemingly happy that should Watkins get an injury, Davis is our only other recognised ST.

And until Engels is fully fit, a knock to Konsa or Mings means either Elmo (!!!!) or Hause.

The only rationale given is ‘let the squad settle / don’t disrupt the squad’.

I say feck that and let’s try and finish as high up the Prem as possible.

There isn't much of that is there? I'd say 90% of posters agree that more is needed. I really haven't seen many say they wouldn't like more. 

I think it's unlikely we will get more, but to make a post about something that's not really being said is a bit strange, to me.

2 minutes ago, Folski said:

Did you not see the game last night? A lot more than 4 can go if you ask me.

Kalinic, nyland, Lansbury, guilbert/Elmo could all probably leave without causing any worries to the squad. Who else could go without causing issues to the squad? 

31 minutes ago, Awol said:

No. He's an absolute waste of skin.

No I think he could  still do a job for a mid table championship team. The problem even at the best of times they couldn't pay the wages he is on at Villa,, and especially more so with the Covid crisis affecting all teams outside the premier league bubble.

• Like 1