Summer Transfers Window 2020

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Anytime! 😆 
I do quite like him, so I feel quite bad about saying that. To be honest I often forget that this is a public forum and anyone can see all the rubbish I type on here! 

don't beat yourself up......save a bit for us.

just kidding.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

It's more to do with that we have enough cover on the bench today with Traore. Lansbury isn't on the bench, but sadly, he isn't getting sold anytime soon. 

Don't kill my hope :D 

I know I say this every week (and every window since 2015) but I'd love for us to sign Ludwig Augustinsson from Werder Bremen.

We need competition and ideally and upgrade on Targett at LB and Augustinsson might be available for as little as €7m. 

Lange knows him from FC Copenhagen, he'd be a prefect addition.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Still need a centre midfielder and a bit of competition for Targett. Anything else would be a Brucie.

I wish I knew what budget we have left as I would love to bench Targett too but I doubt we have the room to get to do that.

Central defender, Central midfielder and wide forward before him.

Love to see a handful leave before the two windows close

All right enough of that football nonsense, let's get back to those non substantial twitter rumours and arguing about wages.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

At what point does a new left back become a priority...?

It is right now and by no fault of targett but if targett were to get injured we are in big trouble, TAYLOR CAN NOT PLAY IN PREMIER LEAGUE

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

At what point does a new left back become a priority...?

Hopefully very soon.

Don't know if i can handle watching Targett for another season.

31 minutes ago, pete101 said:

It is right now and by no fault of targett but if targett were to get injured we are in big trouble, TAYLOR CAN NOT PLAY IN PREMIER LEAGUE

I think Fred could cover at LB

• Like 2