Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I’d say if Cyprien joins (and I really hope he does), Ramsey is definitely off on loan and that’s no bad thing imo.

Unless we get a good offer for Hourihane.

Lansbury we just have to accept will just run down his contract.

Cyprien was great a couple of years ago, had an average time mostly last season.

Nice have near Aston Villa levels of cash with Jim Radcliffe as owner. They're making a push to be France's #2/3 club with some good investment recently, would be surprised to see them let their main man go. Suspicious almost.

I've suggested him on here before, would be great get for that price. A dynamic CM who can get around and has plenty of ball carrying ability. Not sure he's exactly what we need, but he is a good player.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

Just now, rayk said:

I’d say if Cyprien joins (and I really hope he does), Ramsey is definitely off on loan and that’s no bad thing imo.

Unless we get a good offer for Hourihane.

Lansbury we just have to accept will just run down his contract.

Ramsey can eventually replace Hourihane , Lansbury or Nakamba in the next year or two IMO.

Got a feeling the former will be phased out soon anyway. He could save us a load of money.

Yes he looks good but we don't necessarily need to rush him either.

Cyprien looks like someone who can do a job here and now.

We need to find a good balance between getting results and integrating the youth seamlessly.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rayk said:

I totally agree....it was the comparison to Bacuna I was questioning.

Sorry mate, missed the Bacuna comparison.

A lot of big clubs were interested in him a few years ago, but did his knee and all went cold. Was a slow recovery as knees are, but close to his best again.

Thinking of him, Luiz and McGinn in a midfield three...big upgrade.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Cyprien was great a couple of years ago, had an average time mostly last season.

Nice have near Aston Villa levels of cash with Jim Radcliffe as owner. They're making a push to be France's #2/3 club with some good investment recently, would be surprised to see them let their main man go. Suspicious almost.

I've suggested him on here before, would be great get for that price. A dynamic CM who can get around and has plenty of ball carrying ability. Not sure he's exactly what we need, but he is a good player.

Odd you say that given he got his highest goal tally in the fewest games in 4 seasons at Nice??

i know he did his ACL but that was two years ago now and proved his fitness therefore over the last 2 seasons.

The guy is in the last year of his contract so unless this is all a ruse he can’t be happy at Nice and most footballers will want to play in the Prem for ££££ and it’s probably the best league in Europe.

Edited by rayk

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Not the video posted a page or 2 up. That one inexplicably showed him taking long free kicks and hitting the first man :lol: 

He’s obviously improved as this was 2 years, not 4 years, back 👍

20 minutes ago, rayk said:

Odd you say that given he got his highest goal tally in the fewest games in 4 seasons at Nice??

i know he did his ACL but that was two years ago now and proved his fitness therefore over the last 2 seasons.

The guy is in the last year of his contract so unless this is all a ruse he can’t be happy at Nice and most footballers will want to play in the Prem for ££££ and it’s probably the best league in Europe.

Scored 6 pens last season. His best campaign was 16/17 when Nice were top of the league for most of the season before Monaco eventually won it. Cyprien was on fire that season alongside Balotelli, Plea, Ricardo Pereira, Dante, Malang Sarr, Belhanda, Jean Michael Seri, etc

6 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Scored 6 pens last season. His best campaign was 16/17 when Nice were top of the league for most of the season before Monaco eventually won it. Cyprien was on fire that season alongside Balotelli, Plea, Ricardo Pereira, Dante, Malang Sarr, Belhanda, Jean Michael Seri, etc

Did you just mention Belhanda.......

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

I think it’s going to be either a left winger or a central midfielder. If we get Cyprien he’ll play centre and Jack left and if we get Rashisca he’ll play left and Jack central, dependant on adaption to premier league and form.

1 minute ago, stegzy said:

I think it’s going to be either a left winger or a central midfielder. If we get Cyprien he’ll play centre and Jack left and if we get Rashisca he’ll play left and Jack central, dependant on adaption to premier league and form.

We need a LW and CM. Regardless where Jack plays. 

• Like 3

Just now, deeps said:

We need a LW and CM. Regardless where Jack plays. 

I agree. I just think realistically it will probably be one or the other. Really don’t think Hourihane should be starting in this team that’s looking to move up the league and also would prefer one of those positions and a left back to compete with / backup Targett as a priority.