Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Interesting to see if there is anything in the Cyprien rumour. Looking across various platforms he’s been linked with a vast array of clubs over the past weeks.  Looks more like his name is being touted to many clubs as his club has said he can leave and many clubs have discussed him. Whether any more concrete than that for 95% of those clubs I doubt it.  I wonder if we are part of the 95% or the 5% interested.

I agree. I think the linking to lots of clubs is a function of him entering the last year of his contract. But with only a week or so to go of the window left the speculation that we are ‘in talks’ may mean we’re at the head of the pack?

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I also forgot ( AS it appears alot of us have ) that Fabrizio Romano also confirmed the link.

So it's not just made up nonsense.

Confirmed what? That we’ve enquired about him?

Im not disputing this, but crikey its a massive stretch from that to he’s gonna sign.

This has been going on for 2 months, and for a £20m player I just can’t believe it would have taken this long. I reckon Bertrand was done in less than 4 weeks from enquiry to signing.

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Confirmed what? That we’ve enquired about him?

Im not disputing this, but crikey its a massive stretch from that to he’s gonna sign.

This has been going on for 2 months, and for a £20m player I just can’t believe it would have taken this long. I reckon Bertrand was done in less than 4 weeks from enquiry to signing.

Bertrand Traore was first linked 3rd September, signed 19th September. 

If the fee is around £20m which has been mooted, it's just not making a whole load of sense to have gone on for 10 weeks

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Bertrand Traore was first linked 3rd September, signed 19th September. 

If the fee is around £20m which has been mooted, it's just not making a whole load of sense to have gone on for 10 weeks

Absolutely and this is the fundamental bit people Wishing for Rashica are generally missing.

3 hours ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Leeds in for Teun Koopmeiners who's valued at 12m euro according to the Telegraph. That's exactly the kind of deal we should be looking at. Unbelievable value for a young player who's great at both CB and CM

tenor.gif?itemid=13009005

1 minute ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Aha! No doubt the Sky broadcast team asked him in a pre-air interview what he wanted to discuss when he goes on & when he mentioned us possibly signing Rashica it was like... "" Oooooh Nooooo Arlind, Over here we only talk up four of the teams so please avoid anything which puts one of the rest in the limelight" Anyhow they are skint i think i heard somewhere....If you kna wot i mean Arlind ;) 

Exactly!! Skum Sports News! Hate and detest them.