Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, villa4europe said:

Kaveh and that other conman on sky news should be on the banned source list

Absolute **** clowns the pair of them, the state of their transfer hour or whatever its called, 2020 "journalism" in a nutshell

Yes! Absolutely.

Just now, Okonokos said:

Show me where I've been going bonkers over a Kosovan journalist.

I’m not getting into this other than to say you’ve banged the Rashica drum all summer and if you haven’t latched onto this Kosovan journalist I have no idea what you’ve based all the Rashica comments on.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Kaveh and that other conman on sky news should be on the banned source list

Absolute **** clowns the pair of them, the state of their transfer hour or whatever its called, 2020 "journalism" in a nutshell

They are a pair of **** puppets, relaying week old transfer gossip as pure fact

simon cowell facepalm GIF

painful to watch 

Interesting to see if there is anything in the Cyprien rumour. Looking across various platforms he’s been linked with a vast array of clubs over the past weeks.  Looks more like his name is being touted to many clubs as his club has said he can leave and many clubs have discussed him. Whether any more concrete than that for 95% of those clubs I doubt it.  I wonder if we are part of the 95% or the 5% interested.

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We were linked with Rashica since last January to be fair, was before any of us even knew who that journalist was.

@AvfcRigo82 also had/has info which solidified the link.

It's not bllox. Whether it happens or not is another.

You're right. @AvfcRigo82 posted his little tidbits in the Rashica thread and he did so in an undramatic and non-attention seeking way. Some choose to ignore this but others have put the links together and can see there has definitely been something to it from the start. Nobody knows if it will happen or not but either way, it is definitely not bollox.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rayk said:

I’m not getting into this other than to say you’ve banged the Rashica drum all summer and if you haven’t latched onto this Kosovan journalist I have no idea what you’ve based all the Rashica comments on.

Maybe you could go back and read the thread. The links are all there for everyone to make their own mind up. Who knows if it will come off though. Hopefully it does, but if it doesn't then hopefully we'll have someone else lined up who can make a similar impact.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Interesting to see if there is anything in the Cyprien rumour. Looking across various platforms he’s been linked with a vast array of clubs over the past weeks.  Looks more like his name is being touted to many clubs as his club has said he can leave and many clubs have discussed him. Whether any more concrete than that for 95% of those clubs I doubt it.  I wonder if we are part of the 95% or the 5% interested.

He'd be a bit of a coup if we pull him off. Would be a massive upgrade on Hourihane. Hopefully there is something to the links.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rayk said:

But all he’s ever said are nebulous things like ‘we are in the background’, ‘Villa are a possibility’ and that maybe based ONLY on the fact we’ve enquired for him and as I said we’ve probably enquired about over 25 players this summer.

I also forgot ( AS it appears alot of us have ) that Fabrizio Romano also confirmed the link.

So it's not just made up nonsense.

• Like 3