Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Well if you're questioning him now then surely you have to wonder that he wasn't as well informed to begin with as some liked to imagine. And who's to say Sky sports aren't correct with what they're saying, people dismiss it but I'm sure if they were saying we had another £100m to spend and wanted this and that player people would be lapping it up like thirsty cats that hadn't had a drink all day.

• Like 1

I've never said that we aren't interested in Rashica, so don't have 'admit' I'm wrong on that score. In fact I even said on the last page that it wouldn't surprise me if we were interested at one point, this is my exact quote - 'Wouldn't surprise me if we were interested in Rashica'.

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Well if you're questioning him now then surely you have to wonder that he wasn't as well informed to begin with as some liked to imagine. And who's to say Sky sports aren't correct with what they're saying, people dismiss it but I'm sure if they were saying we had another £100m to spend and wanted this and that player people would be lapping it up like thirsty cats that hadn't had a drink all day.

If Sky were saying that instead then I'd ignore them like I do everything they say. They are the lowest of the low, in my opinion and I don't respect a word that gets published by anyone connected with them.

5 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

If Sky were saying that instead then I'd ignore them like I do everything they say. They are the lowest of the low, in my opinion and I don't respect a word that gets published by anyone connected with them.

And yet you’ve been going bonkers over a random Kosovan journalist who maybe the equivalent of Brad Jones? I don’t get it.

25 minutes ago, useless said:

That Arlind Sadiku was the only reason the Rashica rumours started in the first place, he was the journalist who started it all, so if he's wrong with what he's saying now, maybe you have to concede he was wrong to begin with.

We were linked with Rashica since last January to be fair, was before any of us even knew who that journalist was.

@AvfcRigo82 also had/has info which solidified the link.

It's not bllox. Whether it happens or not is another.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, rayk said:

And yet you’ve been going bonkers over a random Kosovan journalist who maybe the equivalent of Brad Jones? I don’t get it.

To be fair the Kosovan journalist is the Head of the Kosovan Sports Journalism association and a reputable sport journalist in Kosovo.

False equivalent for effect. lol

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

the guy is a bit mad, almost ot the point of being a parody, but we need someone like Keano used to be........just an animal.

Yeah, those were the days but the game has moved on. I agree we need a bit more bite than Nakamba in CM.

28 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I've been hoping we'd sign rashica for ages, but i've started to lose hope. Its on my mind so much that on the way home from work, i had to get some cashica from the bank. I got home and shaved off my moustachica before i had a bathica. Went out again, lost control of the car and nearly had a crashica. Drowned my sorrows by going out on the lashica then chowrd down on the mrs gashica. Up the villa

The only answer is to Bashica one out!

• Haha 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair the Kosovan journalist is the Head of the Kosovan Sports Journalism association and a reputable sport journalist in Kosovo.

False equivalent for effect. lol

But all he’s ever said are nebulous things like ‘we are in the background’, ‘Villa are a possibility’ and that maybe based ONLY on the fact we’ve enquired for him and as I said we’ve probably enquired about over 25 players this summer.