Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

9 minutes ago, Ceemo said:

Guy on Sky said we have had talks with Nice midfielder Wylan Cyprien. 25 year-old midfielder.

Dorsett and this new guy will have to sort out which Sky guy knows what's what. 

fight wolf GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Apparently an excellent box to box midfielder who can score goals being sold cheaply because he’s in the last year of his contract.  That’s all I’ve read

That’s right, looks like a SJM/Hourihane composite player. Could be a snip under €10m.

• Thanks 1

That Arlind Sadiku was the only reason the Rashica rumours started in the first place, he was the journalist who started it all, so if he's wrong with what he's saying now, maybe you have to concede he was wrong to begin with.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

That Arlind Sadiku was the only reason the Rashica rumours started in the first place, he was the journalist who started it all, so if he's wrong with what he's saying now, maybe you have to concede he was wrong to begin with.

There has been more than just Sadiku, to be fair.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

The tweet about agreeing a fee and not being able to agree final terms with Rashica is plausible. His last tweet about the deal being off because someone at Sky Sports is what makes him lose credibility. 

I’m inclined to think that the deal isn’t dead and we are still ironing out final details. His last tweet is nonsense IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Werder themselves mentioned us. Then there is all the Nakamba/Rashica stuff on Instagram. Like I said, there’s definitely something in it, it’s just that nobody has any idea how far along the move is or even if it’s still a thing. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, villan-scott said:

The tweet about agreeing a fee and not being able to agree final terms with Rashica is plausible. His last tweet about the deal being off because someone at Sky Sports says so is what makes him lose credibility. 

I’m inclined to think that the deal isn’t dead and we are still ironing out final details. His last tweet is nonsense IMO. 

At the start of the rumour when people were doubting Sadiku they were met with replies of that he's well connected with Kosovan players and knows Rashica personally because they were in a TV studio together. But now he's said something that people don't want to hear he's suddenly talking rubbish.

I don't think anyone with a reputation for being reliable has reported our interest in Rashica, only one I can think of is Gregg Evans, but he gets things wrong and  as with most journalists makes a lot of guesses based on the current rumours.

Wouldn't surprise me if we were interested in Rashica but it was as a possible replacement for Grealish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Look, the only real solid links are Sadiku and that Villa have made an enquiry (confirmed by the club). That and the odd Nakamba Instagram posting is really all the positive newsflow there has been if we’re all going to be honest.

1 minute ago, useless said:

At the start of the rumour when people were doubting Sadiku they were met with replies of that he's well connected with Kosovan players and knows Rashica personally because they were in a TV studio together. But now he's said something that people don't want to hear he's suddenly talking rubbish.

I don't think anyone with a reputation for being reliable has reported our interest in Rashica, only one I can think of is Gregg Evans, but he gets things wrong and  as with most journalists makes a lot of guesses based on the current rumours.

Wouldn't surprise me if we were interested in Rashica but it was as a possible replacement for Grealish.

People have questioned him now because he actually said in his Tweet that his source was someone at Sky Sports.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

You do realise Baumann (Werders Director of Football) has confirmed we were in talks for the player? 

Instead of admitting you were wrong to begin with about us not being interested in him you seem determined to shut your eyes to the credibleness of the link

Edited by obelixe_
  • Like 2