Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

All this Rashica contract talk makes me wonder if a deal is close, but the numbers are being thrashed out, it’s a negotiation after all. I just want him signed, or another winger just to prove the media ding dongs wrong, as per usual. 

• Like 2

Just now, The_Steve said:

All this Rashica contract talk makes me wonder if a deal is close, but the numbers are being thrashed out, it’s a negotiation after all. I just want him signed, or another winger just to prove the media ding dongs wrong, as per usual. 

Yeah bizarrely I’ve gone from wanting Rashica To sign to just proving Dickhead Dorsett wrong

• Haha 1

I don’t want this to be the new Rashica thread but based on the four transfers we’ve completed, ALL of them are either English OR have played and settled in England.

That to me points more to players like Brewster and Sarr than Rashica.

Thats not to say we might sign a squad player that doesn't fit that brief, just that they’ll be given time to properly settle in.

39 minutes ago, av1 said:

Try this pal

* 3 horizontal lines (settings)

* Account

* Account settings

* 3 horizontal lines at top of screen that says  'settings area' this brings down a drop box (this isn't the lines at the top right corner, it's just above your display name. 

* Then click content view behaviour.

* Click ' last unread post' 

Here

gZrst_.gif

58 minutes ago, av1 said:

Try this pal

* 3 horizontal lines (settings)

* Account

* Account settings

* 3 horizontal lines at top of screen that says  'settings area' this brings down a drop box (this isn't the lines at the top right corner, it's just above your display name. 

* Then click content view behaviour.

* Click ' last unread post' 

Here

mvp GIF

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m bored. Some random links from nobodies on twitter. 

Now I’d take Wylan Cyprien, he’s not got a bad record in France, free transfer in the Summer so could be a decent deal if we could move Lansbury or even Hourihane on.

3 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

is he any good

Apparently an excellent box to box midfielder who can score goals being sold cheaply because he’s in the last year of his contract.  That’s all I’ve read