Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I like it, big fan of the logo not taking up a chunk of my screen on mobile. Doesn't take me to the last unread post when I click on a thread but I think that's unrelated...

Anyway, I feel we might have a couple of signings left in us, maybe not for big money though.

Edited by Teale's 'tache
Correcting AutoCorrect...

26 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I'm convinced Sarr won't be coming in. They will want at least £35m and I don't think we'll spend that on one player. The Sarr links are probably just agent talk to move other deals along.

Who’d have thought we’d have spent £33m on Watkins....

11 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

I like it, big fan of the logo not taking up a chunk of my screen on mobile. Doesn't take me to the last unread post when I click on a thread but I think that's unrelated...

Anyway, I feel we might have a couple of signings left in us, maybe not for big money though.

Try this pal

* 3 horizontal lines (settings)

* Account

* Account settings

* 3 horizontal lines at top of screen that says  'settings area' this brings down a drop box (this isn't the lines at the top right corner, it's just above your display name. 

* Then click content view behaviour.

* Click ' last unread post' 

Here

Edited by av1

27 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Leeds in for Teun Koopmeiners who's valued at 12m euro according to the Telegraph. That's exactly the kind of deal we should be looking at. Unbelievable value for a young player who's great at both CB and CM

I kinda feel that Leeds are panicking a little....7 goals scored but 7 conceded.

He’s only going to be back up to Phillips.

44 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I'm convinced Sarr won't be coming in. They will want at least £35m and I don't think we'll spend that on one player. The Sarr links are probably just agent talk to move other deals along.

that's where I'm at right now. I would much rather the hypothetical Rashica deal for the rumored £20 mil than spending almost double that for Sarr. I also would be extremely surprised if we have enough left in the budget (ffp) to sign a player for that amount (and would be looking for better quality for that higher price). 

• Like 1