Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

Don't want loans where we just help Chelsea and pay for the privilege to do so. Fail to see what we gain from it.

It's a short term solution to bring in a top quality player so that we have a better chance of finishing higher up the table and next summer getting in higher profile players. Agree a loan to buy would be best though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

True. He started today and the team was made up of new signings needing game time, and squad players.  How much will he feature this season when everybody is fit?

He will get game time good player loftus won’t so I can see terry getting loftus in I think he could be a great addition if fit 

I must have transfer window induced dyslexia but based on these acronyms I keep on thinking that people are suggesting signing Nigel Reo Coker!

*And yes I know that RLC is technically an initialism rather than an acronym but it seemed odd to use that word

• Like 1

Loftus Cheek actually started Chelsea's first game at Brighton which surprised me and suggests he's still very much part of Lampard's plans.

Think Barkley is more likely. He's inconsistant but usually has one good spell a season where he scores and assists for a while. Only 26 so it's not really a Drinkwater type move.

1 hour ago, gaz90 said:

I hope I'm wrong in this instance, but I get the feeling that Percy's not as informed as he usually is this transfer window... 

This quote is framed by a zoom to face as you lower your pipe and utter those words as a crescendo of dramatic chords play out