Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Would be a stunning signing for a few reasons. The outlay we would have made on players again, the quality of the player and the fact that Liverpool want him.

Could be a means of pushing Werder to sell Rashica?

Different wing though

29 minutes ago, dukes said:

IS Lucas Torreira unreasonable as a DM option ? Not wanted by Arsenal it seems and looked pretty decent at the beginning of last season. Possible loan to buy ?

There's a rule in Fantasy PL for several seasons. Don't spend big money on Arsenal defenders as they rarely keep clean sheets so if this is the DM to protect our back 4 the answer is no

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Traore can play left or right though, is that correct?

I think Traore primarily plays on the right and is left footed. Sarr primarily plays on the right but is right footed. You could conceivably put Sarr on the left, so that both players could cut inside on their favored foot. That's certainly how Traore tends to play. Smith seems to like his FBs to be the ones putting in crosses (Cash and Targett), so that could lend itself to both players being played on the wing opposite to their favored foot to allow more cutting in. 

40m+ would be a lot though when i still feel we need another ST as backup, LW, CM, and backup CB.

Edited by LockStockVilla

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

I know tell me about it, what with him and a certain young Kosovan.

Seriously though I think we need to upgrade Tayls, I'd like to say upgrade Targs but that would cost and who knows Rico Henry might be that anyway, I just think he is getable for not silly money and makes us stronger with little disruption. Add in Targs missed too many games last year, makes sense?

I'd say he was an upgrade on Taylor, as he is more attacking minded, but not good enough to dislodge targett at the moment. It would be better to get someone who is better or has much greater potential than targett to have genuine competition. 

• Like 1