Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'd really love us to bring in a Strong CM who can also fill in at CB just as well. Kill two birds there. I really don't ever want to see Hause at RCB.

France U21 international Boubacar Kamara. Plays CB and CDM.

Other than that I know nothing about him, but he's got a potential of 87 on Fifa 20 so clearly we should sign him solely based on that.

I'd really love us to sign an experienced centre back, I think Mings and Konsa still have too many mistakes in them and we need someone to put pressure on them. 

I think it would be naïve to simply assume that given our defensive improvements post lockdown we are fine. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

cant translate looks like problem with traore permit

I don’t see how there could be. He got his first work permit after playing just 42 games for Vitesse. In the last four years he’s played 87 out of 148 possible league games, plus 22 European games. Not to mention how many more international games he’s played, too. Scandalous if Chelsea got his work permit, but we’ve got issues. 

Rumours Chelsea may be looking to let RLC out on loan. That would be a perfect fit for us.

Yes we don't want to develop others clubs players but Chelsea will continue to push on and spend and he may naturally become surplus. Definitely worth a gamble would add real strength and dynamism to our CM

1 minute ago, WooJung said:

I don't get the Tuanzebe mania. He was good in the championship, but completely unproven at the top level, spends more time injured than fit and frankly I see no reason to believe he's better than Konsa. 

And my point was that we need an experienced centre back, which Tuanzebe definitely isn't. 

You stated to put pressure on them.

I believe he would be a great back up addition at this level.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, thunderball said:

Well he looks good on it, he looks as fit as anyone in the division?

If we have ambition we have expect diminishing returns on our outlay. Barkley would maybe cost £30m and £100k p.w. but that’s not much for a 26 y.o. International currently good enough to play plenty of games at Chelsea’s level.

Theres a lot of nonsense being spoken on here about him, a bit like Traore, both improve us massively. 

The was a few years back I believe, I can’t imagine he still does that sort of stuff too often lol But yes I agree, definitely an improvement. But like I said, where would we play him?

37 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

Rumours Chelsea may be looking to let RLC out on loan. That would be a perfect fit for us.

Yes we don't want to develop others clubs players but Chelsea will continue to push on and spend and he may naturally become surplus. Definitely worth a gamble would add real strength and dynamism to our CM

For sure. He needs to move on for his own benefit. Him over Barkley for me. 

• Like 2