Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I think this year and next years figures are combined for FFP?

Financial years 2020 and 2021 combined I believe that covers last season and this season 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

Hopefully Villa start monitoring Lassina Traoré (Ajax) He's a 19 year old striker who is also Bertrand Traoré's cousin

Lassina scored 5 goals for Ajax in 13-0 away win at VVV Venlo yesterday.

He looks a very promising indeed.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Hopefully Villa start monitoring Lassina Traoré (Ajax) He's a 19 year old striker who is also Bertrand Traoré's cousin

Lassina scored 5 goals for Ajax in 13-0 away win at VVV Venlo yesterday.

He looks a very promising indeed.

Weren't we linked with a striker of the same name years back? Think he was 6'8" or something. Wound up going to.... Everton, maybe?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

Weren't we linked with a striker of the same name years back? Think he was 6'8" or something. Wound up going to.... Everton, maybe?

Yeah, Lacina Traoré.

Ivory Coast International Striker, Now age 30 playing for Bandırmaspor in Turkey.

Lassina Traoré (Ajax, striker). plays internationally for Burkina Faso.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, the_eristic said:

Yes that was during Houllier days if I remember correctly.

8 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Yeah, Lacina Traoré.

Ivory Coast International Striker, Now age 30 playing for Bandırmaspor in Turkey.

They both look 30 to me

Lacina Traoré.jpgLassina Traoré

Just now, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Born locally and son of a former Villa player. Should be in for him.

Mentioned him in the summer, really special talent. Liverpool were scouting him tonight against AIK in the league.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Yeah, Lacina Traoré.

Lacina scored a hat-trick for me in a Champions League final in Football Manager. Villa named their new stadium after me shortly after. We go way back, me and Lacina 😀

• Like 1

We are interested in signing Strasbourg defender Mohamed Simakan in January according to Calciomercato (Italian site) They claim we tried to sign him in the summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

We are interested in signing Strasbourg defender Mohamed Simakan in January according to Calciomercato (Italian site) They claim we tried to sign him in the summer.

That would be the nuts.

Great to get a guy like that in at this stage when he can learn for a while.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

That would be the nuts.

Great to get a guy like that in at this stage when he can learn for a while.

Never heard of him but his team have conceded 16 goals in 8 games this season and he's CB. Is he good? Looks like another in long line of bollocks rumours

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Never heard of him but his team have conceded 16 goals in 8 games this season and he's CB. Is he good? Looks like another in long line of bollocks rumours

Liverpool have conceded 14 goals in 6 matches this season.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's incredible for his age. Doesn't turn 21 until May and has it all physically. Get him in at 20 where he can be a good backup for the main lads. Then we're in a strong place when Chelsea come knocking for Konsa in 18 months.

Has played RB a bit but will definitely end up a CB. Bad knee injury a year ago which we'd need to check out fully.

On 26/10/2020 at 20:08, sne said:

Mentioned him in the summer, really special talent. Liverpool were scouting him tonight against AIK in the league.

For a moment I thought that would probably be that then, but then I remembered our last home game but one. If we are both in for him, then send Kulig a DVD of the 7-2 game, that should make the lad think twice...;)  

4 minutes ago, John said:

For a moment I thought that would probably be that then, but then I remembered our last home game but one. If we are both in for him, then send Kulig a DVD of the 7-2 game, that should make the lad think twice...;)  

Apparently his dream club is Manure. Then again he probably doesn't fancy playing in the Championship :D 

• Haha 1