Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

9 hours ago, rayk said:

Anyone else curious why Lange is at home in Denmark atm at probably the busiest time of the year for him? It could be for family reasons I’m sure but it could also be he’s working on a deal for a Danish based player right now?

Hopefully it’s Mohammed Daramy, only 18 years old so maybe we loan him back to FC Copenhagen for this coming season.

Not sure if anyone has replied to this, but on one of the Traore reports it said that he would have his medical in Denmark today. So maybe we’ve got a couple of bases set-up.

It makes sense to not have to bring a player to England before a deal can be completed, especially if we’re getting a player from somewhere closer to Denmark.... like Germany... (though Traore could get to England quicker than Denmark, so maybe we want to just tire him out so that he looks suitably annoyed for his press photos).

6 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Grealish new contract !!!!

How long before " Yeah that's just to make sure we get a big fee for him before the transfer window closes - he doesn't mention my club, or call us his club. 100 percent off to United" 🤪

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

So weird that first Villa game I went to was Steven Taylor conceding 4 goals for Newcastle then 10 years or so later when I'm back in NZ he signs for Phoenix

He was never the same player after that sniper took him out on the goal line.

• Haha 2