Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

I've no doubt there is a few in for Edouard. The fee being consistently reported is 30miilion. Go straight it. Doesn't happen we can move on.

I’m wary of signing a guy for being top scorer in the SPL when Jermain Defoe came in second... but everyone on here seems to rate this guy. And we do know some good players come from Scotland...

2 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

I've no doubt there is a few in for Edouard. The fee being consistently reported is 30miilion. Go straight it. Doesn't happen we can move on.

I have never seen the guy play, I pay zero attention to the SPL.

Goals aside as they aren't tight on attackers like they are here, whats his touch like etc?

5 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Hopefully we are looking at a potential deal for Watkins as he can play as a striker or wide forward. He works extremely hard and scores goals.

We'd need to sign another striker, and possibly a winger as well, but I think he'd improve us quite a bit.

Wonder if we could sign Watkins, one of Abraham or Edouard and one of Benrahma or Buendia. That would make a huge difference to this team.

This! 👍

6 hours ago, TRO said:

wasn't Oscar Arce an Argentinian, who played for us?

He played in the team with Barrie Hole and jimmy Brown.....I'll leave you to work out the gag of the day.

I think Sadly all three never played at the same time together. Acre used to run the length of the pitch with the ball balancing on his neck during the warmup according to my old man 

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Gentle reminder of what Benrahma is about. He was quiet last night but does have quality. For the right price definitely worth getting in. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see him moving on pretty quickly now. 

No thanks, he has shit hair... 😂

7 hours ago, TRO said:

I was more impressed with Cairney......his vision and the ability to move the ball quickly, was at the centre of most of the action, for Fulham.... calm and collected, doesn't get caught in possession, heads the ball accurately to feet, was very impressed.....tracks back and helps out in defence, excellent passer of the ball.... 

Cairney often looks good in the championship I think the season they beat us he was the leagues player of the season. The problem with him is he Wanders and walks around way to much so as soon  as he gets to the premier league looks so far out of his depth that I doubt he could ever make it In the premier and now he is too old as well

3 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

I’m wary of signing a guy for being top scorer in the SPL when Jermain Defoe came in second... but everyone on here seems to rate this guy. And we do know some good players come from Scotland...

I'd be worried too. In his YouTube he didn't look particularly quick, but maybe I'm underestimating the pace of the defenders. It wasn't a mindblowing highight reel.

10 hours ago, CosmicVillan said:

Manure getting cold feet over the Sancho deal 

This is what they do. Agree everything with the player, the selling club quote them a fee. Woodward says "we're not paying that, that's too much". He tries to negotiate for the next month. The selling club don't budge and then they pay the fee they were originally quoted wasting everybody's time in the process. He's only able to negotiate with noodle and mattress suppliers in order to get the best deal.

• Like 3

We need real pace on the wing and up top.

We are going to be deeper lying and more compact and attacking on the break next season just, as Smith finally understood he hasn’t got the quality to play possession football and the post-lockdown success showed Smith to solidly defend is the way forward in the PL.

• Like 1

I'm not opposed to signing quality championship players, but I feel Benhrama is slightly hyped on here. 

Either way assuming he signs, can he play right wing? Grealish has to further up than midfield. No point signing an expensive player if we end up shoehorning our best player into a positon he doesn't suit.