2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

The defense has gone from elite to shite in just under 3 years.

Yannick .... "The Jaguars are aware I no longer have interest in signing a long-term contract in Jacksonville," Ngakoue wrote. "Duval, I love you and gave you guys everything I got. I'm thankful for the journey and look forward to continuing my career elsewhere."

Tag and trade incoming.

I'll be a Bears fan before you know it.

Marrone or higher up problem?

Last year I bombarded the Jags official twitter with Gardner Minshew vids in the weeks prior to the draft.

I've done more to improve the Jags than the Khans ever have. 

They genuinely don't give a shit about being competitive on the field as long as they do well financially on the side. Does anybody believe that Shad Khan knows about Van Jefferson's elite route running , Mekhi Becton's lightning feet or even who Anthony Gordon is ?  

Throw in the Bulls and I've been Randy Lerner'd 3 bloody times in my career .😀

In any other year Van Jefferson , Tyrie Cleveland and Freddie Swain would all be gone by pick 60. I think they'all still be waiting until well after that IMO. It's that deep at WR this year.

I'd assume Denver want to protect Lock so they'll take Becton or Wirfs and still be able to partner Sutton with a top WR in rd 2 ? @Tegis @BOF

If Rivera isn't sold on Haskins there's a good chance the Chargers will be left with Jordan Love (Exciting player tbf) unless they pick up a FA ? Brady ? They can't play Tyrod in front of 70,000 people surely ?   Gruden clearly ain't a fan of Carr either so they might trade up ?   

The AFC West will be fun next season.

14 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I'd assume Denver want to protect Lock so they'll take Becton or Wirfs and still be able to partner Sutton with a top WR in rd 2 ?

There is so much fan-chatter about having a burner WR with our first pick everything else is clouded. Ruggs will probably be gone when we pick so I'll gladly take a OL at 15.

Or if someone does a Derwin, pick him.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tegis said:

@Brumerican So, a 4th for Bouye.  Big contract, he'll have to step up from last year to be worth it.

Probably the end of Harris, sad :(

He's not elite but he's still  decent.

Looks like we're making cap space for Brady.

Turner is fine. Paid him a lot of money, definitely only goes to the probowl because he's a well known guard. We needed a left tackle, more than we need a guard I think. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â