2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Quietly optimistic that the Skins might finally start to turn it around. The majority of our issues have stemmed from Bruce Allen, so the fact that he's gone is huge. Rivera should bring some much needed stability and discipline and hopefully get the best or better out of what I still believe is a pretty talented roster. Draft Chase Young at number 2, get Trent Williams back playing again and give Haskins a healthy TE.

2 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Quietly optimistic that the Skins might finally start to turn it around. The majority of our issues have stemmed from Bruce Allen, so the fact that he's gone is huge. Rivera should bring some much needed stability and discipline and hopefully get the best or better out of what I still believe is a pretty talented roster. Draft Chase Young at number 2, get Trent Williams back playing again and give Haskins a healthy TE.

Every time I see your avatar I think it's The saints, then wonder WTF you're on about the Skins for.

I now see it's the Purple Pygmy's moniker :)

• Like 1

On 15/02/2020 at 19:26, rjw63 said:

Every time I see your avatar I think it's The saints, then wonder WTF you're on about the Skins for.

I now see it's the Purple Pygmy's moniker :)

If my Dad wasn’t a Skins fan, I’d have probably been a Vikings fan due to the Minnesota thing. Can’t help but feel I’ve drawn the short straw!

Edited by JoshVilla
Spelling error
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Looks like there might be 6 wildcard games next season and 17 regular games.

Hmm, dunno. But removing one preseason game is good.

Â