2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

I wonder if there will renewed efforts to force Washington to change their name? 

I hope so.

D.C. Redskins would be far more PC considering George Washington's history.

• Confused 1

It's going to be tough for rookies to make an impact this season if they do only play 2 warm up games after having no rookie.camp.

We drafted 12 of them so the first few games could be a horror show.  I still think there's enough there to get 6-7 wins  but the Colts should piss our division. I'm having nightmares already thinking about Jonathan Taylor running behind Quenton Nelson.

Miami rookie RB Malcolm Perry (Navy) ran for over 2,000 yds last season in College. Only Chuba Hubbard ran for more. Taylor and Dobbins were the only others to crack 2k.

Malcolm Perry played QB though.😀

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

The Panthers have stitched Cam right up . How is he not their greatest player ever,  never mind top 3 ?

Elaborate, I'm not up to speed on the latest.

Has he been cut?

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Elaborate, I'm not up to speed on the latest.

Has he been cut?

He was cut a while back but the  Panthers recently released a greatest player in franchise history vote and omitted Cam.

He's not to everyone's taste but he's still the best QB I've seen in College and took a crappy offense to a SB.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I think they like Stidham.

As do I . He's going to surprise a lot of people.

back up in fantasy then ;)

I sent a care package of goodies to some friends in England the other day, and they decided to get Broncos wide-receiver Juwann Winfree to say thank you from them :lol: Chuffed :D  Let's not dwell on the nickname ... that's not important right now ...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BOF said:

I sent a care package of goodies to some friends in England the other day, and they decided to get Broncos wide-receiver Juwann Winfree to say thank you from them :lol: Chuffed :D  Let's not dwell on the nickname ... that's not important right now ...

Holy crap, now I really want him to make the team :D It's really crowded at WR

• Like 1

Â