Villan4Life

15 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I get that, but are pacemakers designed to cope with regular high intensity physical/contact sport in mind? I don’t think so and I personally wouldn’t be willing to find out if my pacemaker was up to it.

I assume a cardiologist can tell you what it's safe to do and we all have to assume he's been told it's safe to play. 

FWIW I don't know anything about cardiology either. 

8 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I assume a cardiologist can tell you what it's safe to do and we all have to assume he's been told it's safe to play. 

FWIW I don't know anything about cardiology either. 

I'd assume that Brentford or the PL or someone has to insure him too 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Fans won't like that one bit regardless of whether he means it, complete Billy big bollox idiot.

They’re not impressed but don’t think they’re getting their knickers in a twist about it.  If he acts all contrite on social media then kisses the badge next time he scores…all forgotten. 

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

They’re not impressed but don’t think they’re getting their knickers in a twist about it.  If he acts all contrite on social media then kisses the badge next time he scores…all forgotten. 

The way he is playing it could be months before he scores again :P 

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'll be honest, if that was a Villa player saying it about us, I wouldn't want him in the team again.

Interesting to see how Brentford react.

Maybe too late to sell this window but how do you keep him? He's disgraced himself and the club.

Â