Match Thread: Bournemouth v Villa

limpid

half time changes needed.

Davis > El Ghazi, play either 2 up front with grealish behind, or a 3 with davis central & Grealish/Samatta as inside forwards.

If we lose this game, and the others around us pick up decent points, i really think we are in trouble and probably on the way down, our run of games for the next few weeks is tough as hell, if we cant beat Bournemouth today we are pretty f**ked.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

After twenty minutes we had 28% possession. 

We've had two or three flurries where we've created half chances - that's it - other than those there to four minutes they've dominated the game.

Most of the possession we've had has been with our back three or with Reina - our inability to play the ball in the middle of the park means we can't get a foothold in the game - other than Grealish, our only activity in midfield is coming from Guilbert.

Under the current 3-4-3 system we have averaged 30% possession and won games. 2-0 down is a big ask but I'm not giving up on them just yet! 

• Like 1

I can accept losing to Citeh, Chelsea, Leicester, but not this shower of shite. Losing six points to these brown tea towel holders is why we will more than likely have to play scum heath next season :(

Personally I think we look like a team that has played a big night game midweek and struggled to come down from it and focus.

It’s a shame this is a crucial six pointer.

Smith maybe should have rotated Drinkwater and Trez into the starting 11.

But I think we’ve also been unlucky. Who knows how that Grealish shot hasn’t gone in. Their break for the second goal looked like a clear foul on Konsa to me. Just very frustrating.

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Cant be arsed for this second half. Not a chance we're going to win, might score a goal to worry them if we're lucky. 

I'm deflated. We're such massive shit bottlejobs.

Probably not going to win, but I'm holding out for a point.

Edited by HanoiVillan